If you were turned into a God (dess) what kind of position/power would you have? What would you be the God (dess) of (no it can't be everything)?

I'll like to have rule over water in any shape or form, solid, liquid, or gas, hot and cold etc etc. I think it'd be fun to be a water goddess. Calm one moment, then shit storming on peoples lives the next. Ahhh.. the suffering of the masses. Such a beautiful sight. ~u~

If you were turned into a God(dess) what kind of position/power would you have? What would you be the God(dess) of (no it can't be everything)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be like a shitty bastard brother of a more powerful God.

Like 'God Of Fashion'
    In charge of making everyone look fabulous or some nonsense.
    I wouldn't even have any powers.

• Shitty bastard of a more powerful God? Nothing is more powerful than the love of fashion. *Worships you.* u3u

• "shitty bastard brother of a more powerful god"
      I laughed harder than I think I should have at this.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I'd be the "God of Benevolence" with the power to put a smile on your face

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3fgh3kaw1r06lem.gif

• 1|0
  • I would be Draefend, the Wolf God of the Righteous Hunt. I am the god of justice, of order, of brotherhood. I am the god of war, of ferocity and mercy. Using my influence, I can instill within men and women the warrior spirit necessary to brave and overcome vast evil, and the morality to restore peace with righteous might.

http://artfiles.alphacoders.com/716/71634.jpg

• God of the Universe ;)

• "God of Fiction"
    I can travel between the imagination of every being in the universe. Every fictional universe is under my rule. I can bring into existance anything that has ever been imagined. I have the combined powers and skills of every imaginary person, object or being.

• Finally something unique. xD

• I'd be literally OP.
      Like, nothing would be out of my grasp. I would exist not inside another reality, but rather AS another reality.

• I'd be the god of speed... My throne on Olympus would just be a carbon fiber racing seat. My chariot would be a Veyron/Zonda/P1/LaF/rocketship that's faster than light. My sons would be Usain Bolt, Lewis Hamilton, and the population of Kenya. Oh and ladies if ever you're in need of a quickie... ;)

• I would like to be the God of War:

http://i.imgur.com/jiJJxE5.png

• @Ihav2fart Sensei's sensei you have competition.

• Unless they pit against each other for the spot of top God of War. More war gods equals more competition, and there's already someone who wants to be Goddess of War like Athena which means even more competition for you.

• Nah girl, I can share XD.

• I'd be the god of laziness

• Either knowledge or art/music preferably knowledge though

• You'd be the reason why many great scientists and philosophers exist.

• I'd be the god of fate ( Good Twin ).
    I know who would be the god of fate ( Evil Twin ).

• I'd be like Bacchus.

You know, god of wine and whores. Eternal fun.

• So you'd be smiliar to the party god? You dawg, you. xD

• Well, those folks can get the fuck out of my realm back to Earth. Like I'm holding them with force or something.

• xD So aggressive...

• I would be the God of Knowledge.

• We're going to have a lot of Knowledge Gods.

• If I could know everything that there is to know then I'd do a lot of things I can't do now. Knowing everything though might mean future as well.

• The patron god of the mentally ill.

I'd go around like helping people with issues like me

• Aww that's a sweet one.

• That one's going to be easier said than done. I'm not sure if many gods would be happy that a human took the life they gave/put their power into. Dunna dunn dunn

• Eh fuck them.
      I fight for the little guy

• Chronos the personification of time

• I'd be god of wisdom

• Hmm... Do you think you're ready for the position? Can you handle handling the world stupid people?

• Yes, I will.

• Awesome sauce. . u.

• I would be the god tranquility.

• Either God of Time like Chornos or God of beginnings and transitions like Janus

What Girls Said 13