Guys, which girl would you be most attracted to?

Which of these girls would you be most attracted to and/or want as your girlfriend?

• youthful, playful, smart, bubbly, and funny (she is child-like while still being a responsible adult)
    41% (7)68% (21)58% (28)Vote
  • sophisticated, classy, highly intellectual, level-headed
    29% (5)26% (8)27% (13)Vote
  • other (comment please)
    30% (5)6% (2)15% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Just to be clear, A is not trashy or anything; she is still classy haha

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• A sounds immature, and too hard to connect with. But B sounds too boring. I'd still rather date A than B though.

It would be perfect if A could retain her positive, playful, and bubby attributes while being able to be mature, calm, and serious if the time calls for it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most guys would choose A ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer a good mix of the two. An intelligent conversation and someone who is sophisticated can be a real turn on, but I also like if said person can occasionally cut loose and act like a child at heart. It's sort of how I can be, too. I've only met a handful of girls like this, but the few I did meet are a pleasure to talk to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since you said A is still classy, I vote for her.

2|0
    0|0
  • A sounds more feminine to me, so A. I like the classy, sophisticated attributes too tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl overall. I don't have one set type. I've dated very outgoing, wild and crazy and then I dated really quiet and reserved. All it matters if we clicked or not.

1|0
    0|0
    • Which type are you more like?

• Show All
    • nothing wrong with being like that but when you are like that in order to date successfully you need to be willing to step out of your comfort zone a bit

• You're absolutely right. Sitting on the bench will get you no where.

• Definitely the sophisticated classy woman providing she is not a total dick.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like neither. I'll just take a normal person.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mixture of the two. Playful etc when the time is right but if she knows when it is time to be classy and mature then that is all good. I honestly don't think a girl who is always serious and sophisticated would be fun. If I want to play fight or some girls enjoy tickling, I am all for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • A - All the way ;)

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• lol. how unsurprising.

0|0
    0|0