How do you guys like my Christmas tree?

How do you guys like my Christmas tree?
My mom is being uptight about the Christmas tree like she wants one that's perfect or none at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple, elegant, and it saves valuable floor space. What is not to like?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest
    It actually gives off quite a nice effect like that, but there's no replacing an actual tree. :P

• Why is not on a piece of plywood laying against the wall so you can take it down and put it up every season?

• Works for me! Better than having to drag a giant tree in and out of the house and clean up all the needles and shit that fall on the floor. Simple, easy, and still festive. I like it.

• Your mom's concept of "perfect" needs a little work!

• Awesome as hell!! I totally should high five you for this. Where did you get the idea?

• Pinterest they had other ideas that were more complex like hanging photos on the strings.

• I do too. my stepmom & sister decorated it all

• my stepmom is picky too

• I think its cute ^.^

• That's not a Christmas tree

• Well obviously. But my mom is being uptight about a tree so I made my own.

• She wants one perfect or not one at all. We got a tree without her yesterday but she didn't like it. Her excuse was it was not matured enough to hold our big ornaments. My dad was having a panic attack because he thought they were going to have a fight over a tree. So my sister and I went to her house and decorated it ourselves. She gave that string of lights and said I could do what I pleased with them to make up for the tree.

• Wow it's just a tree. It's not like it's the best nod of the world or something

• I like it especially the vaguely satanic star. Hail Satan

• lol, that's charmingly ghetto. Thumbs up.

What Girls Said 9

• I like it!

• What about a fake one, they always look perfect and you can have it year around and you don’t have to go pick it out or cut it.

• I don't have the money for even a fake one all my money is going to school. College life right?

• Pinterest has a lot of great ideas or you can Google alternative Christmas tree. Thye y have some ideas like this but were a little more complex. Like hanging photos on the string

• ohh ok, yes then it looks good :)

• It's cute!

• That's dumb but I'm assuming a joke

• No its really on the wall of my room. We usually have a tree up by this time but my mom is being uptight about a freaking tree. It made me sad that no tree is up so I got lights nobody wanted and made my own. With the help if Pinterest of course.

• That looks extremely cute ^^ and damn how picky is your mom being?

• She wants a perfect tree or no tree at all. I think we are getting one tomorrow. I wish we could've gotten one today because i have class tomorrow and my sister has to work.

• I bet she did that on purpose just so she can pick out the tree she thinks is perfect.

• It's pretty and purple!

• *Starts clapping slowly, and starts getting faster.* Beautiful!

• People really care that much about Christmas?

• My family has a lot of traditions but because my mom is being uptight about the tree, i made my own.

• "Christmas may seem like another day to other people but my family loves the holidays because its the only days we act like decent human beings." Sounds like it's about time you move out of the ghetto you've been living in.

• The fact that my mom is considering buying a $600 tree says we don't live in the ghetto. Plus she is a shrink she gets the salary and respect doctors get. Plus our house is worth half a million.

• Oh its uh... its great, i love it...