Why an iPhone 6 or just any general iPhone?

I've been wondering... I want to upgrade my phone to something better and I was thinking bout going with one of the sony xperia Z's. Thing is, I see a mojority of people with Iphones... I know the Iphone is alright, but is it overrated? Can you get more on the Iphone than you can get on an Android phone? The only thing I can say I like about the Iphone is the interface on it

I can't tell if people are "following the crowd" with the iphones or not...

I will probably get an iphone 6 now haha

What Girls Said 1

• I've used both Samsung galaxy and iPhone and I like iPhone better because of the interface and I've had less issues like crashing and stuff on my iPhone. Otherwise, the apps offered on both are pretty comparable.

What Guys Said 1

• I am kinda the opposite. I ask why I should switch from an iPhone to Androjd when i really don't get much out of Android.

I purchased tons of iTunes music and apps on my iPod touch ages ago, so it made sense to get an iPhone when I was ready. These days they have features like iMessage, better apps, it just makes sense to get an iPhone if you can afford it.

I can only assume you would want android if you wanted to root your phone? I'm still not sure what the advantage is.