What kind of Gaming Mentality do you have?

• I play to WIN! It ain't fun if you don't win..
    44% (12)54% (13)49% (25)Vote
  • I don't mind losing. It'd be boring if it was easy
    44% (12)29% (7)37% (19)Vote
  • I don't really.. game? *gasp*
    12% (3)17% (4)14% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I do like a challenge, but if I really suck and keep dying I'll get frustrated. That ruins the fun. (I'm looking at you, Dark Souls). By the way, watching other people play Dark Souls is really hilarious. I feel their pain.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ahaha yes I watched some of those videos too xD
      I got killed in the stupidest ways there

• Show All
    • "Where's the f-cking heart? It's gone!!!"
      "get the pizza cutter, get the pizza cutter" haha omg XD

Most Helpful Guy

• i usually play to blow off steam (mainly gta). i play to win at some games like madden, but i don't really like games where i have to think much constantly, like rpg's. i like games wheree i can dick around a lot, like the civ series.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't really.. game? *gasp*

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer winning, all the time :D

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely that first type lol, but thats when i do game. i don't game much.

1|1
    0|0
  • Winning always gives you a sense of achievement which brightens up the day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Option B. Winning all the time get's boring after a while. I think games are more enjoyable when you challenge yourself

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I play to win son. I'm also a competitive person tho. Took me awhile to get it under control. If I'm playing a game with a girl I won't take it seriously. If I win, oh well. Might let her win some just because and I also won't care if she beats me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I play for fun, I prefer winning, but if I'm playing against some hot girl, I don't mind losing ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I play to get my mind off things, kinda affects how I game. If I'm feeling anger, then Call of Duty Zombies. Happiness, maybe a friendly game of Rocket League. Feeling lucky? Metal Gear. I really like tactical games, or just goof off and do f* all games. Competitive isn't my style, but hey, it's fun sometimes, so why not? It's frustrating when they're all like really good and you can't even live for 2 seconds lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Rocket league rocks :)

• Show All
    • I swear my friends take it like a real game of soccer, or the finals of Fifa as if they were ACTUALLY in Fifa. They're just yelling and screaming, and one guy cried when he missed a game-winning shot. Parents come down and just shake their head XD

• LOL xD

Me and my friends are just talking about random stuff in the meantime

• really depends on the game, but usually I play to win but it doesn't mean I don't have fun if I don't

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't play games often anymore but I typically win.

0|1
    0|0
  • I game to win. There is no other option.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I win all the time, then it gets meh 😑

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish Fallout 4 had a more viable "kill everyone" plot line.

0|1
    0|0
  • Crush your enemies, take no prisoners.

No Mercy :)

0|1
    0|0