Gagers, do you think we should be able to disavow questions that are under 24 hours?

Sometimes when my questions gets no opinions or less opinions, I just want to delete them right away but I can't because I have to wait 24 hours 😕. So, do you think we should be able to disavow questions that are under 24 hours? @Applefan1 this is the question you have been waiting for, I told you it wasn't that exciting 😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I think 24 hours is a good timeframe. Here is why. I am pretty sure questions that have been disavowed can no longer be traced to a user. If GAG made the timeframe too short people would post more offensive questions and then disavow them before Admins could see them and before it made their account look bad in Admins eyes.

• I wasn't thiking of that 😂 that's true

• Thinking*

Most Helpful Girl

• I've thought about that, too. It would be nice to get rid of those questions that do not receive as many, if any, responses. However, I don't know if they make it a 24 hour waiting period because they feel people would abuse the disavow feature otherwise, asking a bunch of questions to flood the system and then taking them off their username.

• Yeah true girly 😊

• Yeah, that's why other features that people want aren't implemented, too. They're worried about them being abused.

What Guys Said 4

• Not a bad idea but more importantly your profile picture is pretty awsome.

• Thanks! 😄

• Where did it come from. My fried says that rapunzel is her spirit animal.

• Oh I just got in from Google, I looked up Rapunzel Christmas I think

• I guess so. I like your pic and your Christmas stuff

• Merry X-mas, already!

And yes i agree with you, should really also be able to edit questions, not just update them.

• We should :3

What Girls Said 0