What is your perfect pizza?

My perfect pizza is a pizza with seafood all over it with 3x cheese and cheese bites with melted cheese all over it fck this I am hungry now!

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite type of pizza is the real, original Italian (Toscanese) pizza. Most people in America or many parts of Europe don't even know anymore what real pizza is supposed to be like. There's so much of these greasy, totally overloaded pizzas with stuffed crusts and weird stuff like that.
    The original Italian pizza is much simpler and it puts value on quality instead of quantity. Rather than the American-style pizza, the original Italian pizza has a very thin, crispy crust and a maximum of three toppings (excluding tomato sauce). Especially in the Toscana, there are some really adorable, small Trattorias that specialize on pizza (that's the only thing they serve). Also, instead of having an endless menu, they just serve maybe 5-10 different pizzas. You can then choose between 2-3 different toppings, for example mozzarella di buffala, local parma ham and some locally grown olives. The pizzas are very rustique but that is what makes there charm. Instead of having some disgusting factory cheese that can hardly be called cheese as topping, these trattorias make sure to only serve you the qualitatively best, freshest and, if possible local ingredients (homemade tomato sauce rather than from the jar etc.). When I want to eat pizza here in Switzerland, I usually make them myself from scratch. It's not hard and it just takes so much better than any delivery pizza can ever taste :-).

What Girls Said 4

• Mushrooms! A shit load of mushrooms 😍 With the lot!!!

Nomnomnom

• Oooooo Bianca

• Lots of butter and garlic
    And salt
    In stick form
    Breadsticks...
    I would rather have breadsticks.

Pizza is gross😖

• Extra cheese and tomatoes on top!

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know if you're talking like a fantasy pizza but the best I've ever had was from Z Pizza. It had Thai peanut sauce, gorgonzola cheese, whole avocado slices, shiitake mushrooms, grilled eggplant, and turkey sausage

• Im gettin a chub just thinking about it lol. Damn you!

• A ton of cheese.

• Stuffed crust with loads of cheese and pepperoni and bacon.

• Shit just thinking about it is making me fat.