Is she pretty or no?

Is she pretty or no?

She's my friend and she always asks me if she's pretty or not and i always say yes, but i really don't think so. What do you guys think? Am i wrong? I feel bad for lying :-(
Ps she doesn't really use the internet especially not websites like this so she'll never see this

I texted her and told her this morning... she thought it was weird but she's okay with it so no need to call the cops on me or anything

Most Helpful Guy

• No she's not very pretty she's eh I mean she's not ugly, but not pretty either

Most Helpful Girl

• The only advise I'd give her is to get better friends

• Omg don't make me feel worse! I'm not trying to be mean i promise

• I texted her and told her this morning... she thought it was weird but she's okay with it so no need to call the cops on me or anything

• Okay good, you should always ask before you post a pic of someone

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Poor girl, doesn't know that her friend is posting her pictures online 😞. And she's quite pretty too.

• I dont think you should be posting her pictures online without her permission..

• Id say she's like a 5/10

• She's beautiful, and you do know that using people's pictures and posting them to sites without consent is illegal and you could be held accountable js.. it's a form of bullying and harassment.

• I wasn't, I am just letting you know for the future, and iam sure she feels sad, she's probably not gonna tell you that, but now she's probably depressed. .. you wouldn't want someone to do that to you.