Hey you are you boring? If not what's the last fun thing you did?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I ordered not one but TWO bowls of fries for dinner.
    The crazy life yea.

• hahah and you could have order me! what happen to team work!

What Girls Said 6

• I went skydiving and landed into a pool that was a portal to Narnia and then I met Aslan and he turned me into an exploding flying unicorn so I flew to New York and saw Percy Jackson and Harry Potter fighting for the last cookie in the cookie jar but then the cookie monster ate it, and then I went back in time to the 1960's with Doctor Who and bought a whole grocery store for $5 and then suddenly I was in The Hunger Games running for my life with Peeta *cough* sorry i meant peeta bread. So I hid in tree and fell asleep but I woke up to the sound of the theme song "what time is it? AAAAAAdvenure Time!!!" So I went on a trip with one of my favorite rocket ships. And helped Darth Vader with family counseling after that I went to sweet home Louisiana. But when I opened up my front door a screaming ghost with a chainsaw was about to cut me in half but I woke up. Nah, I'm just kidding! The last fun thing I did was probably go on a tire swing :P

• I don't go to parties/get drunk and do crazy stuff, so I might be boring in that sense. But I talk a lot and joke a lot around friends, people usually like my company so no I don't think I'm boring.

• I went to a Friendsgiving. That was fun.

• Launch rockets

• Making out while my family was in the house. The adrenaline rush. Whoaa

• ohhh do tell! rich girlll!

• I dont care about the maids but hmm would def be awkward if my parents walked in on me😐 @apple24

• @Lady7 the maid isn't nosy... lol

• The last fun thing I did was build a fortress in Project Zomboid.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm very boring. I'm a virgin, never had soda, whipped cream, never been to NY, don't like coffee, never left the country

• It's classified. Let's just say it involved Ikea.

• I read Harley Quinn's little black book, all by myself even the big words.