I've seena Black Friday Chaos compilation video just now... Is it always like that?

Seriously though... People trying to take eachother's stuff
People rushing into stores like zombies on the loose... Is this usually the case?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much. It's fun to bring a flask, get a little tipsy, and watch everybody go crazy on Black Friday. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from a good-sized city in the American midwest, and I have never once seen people here act like that. Not to say it doesn't happen, just haven't seen it.

• I'm glad to hear that. I was just a bit surprised

• I *did* see people camped outside Best Buy a few years back in anticipation of the release of the latest Call of Duty title. In a snowstorm. In costume.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it can be that crazy, which is why I don't normally go out then.

• Yes it is. Especially in NYC. They don't run into stores like zombies? More like jaguars or cheetahs. Zombies are too slow.

What Guys Said 3

• Some places. As far as I believe, it has very little to do with the sales. Some people look for an excuse to act like animals, and use black Friday.

• Nah this year's deals sucked so everyone was a lot more rational

• Not so bad this year... as many retailers had the exact same deals online...