Fifty shades of grey. Movie and/or book opinion?

• Book ❤
  • Movie ❤
  • seen both. love them
  • not seen either
  • seen both. hate them

Most Helpful Guy

• I know enough about their abusive relationship to hate it, yeah.

Most Helpful Girl

• I skimmed the book and found it to be poorly written. BDSM doesn't really interest me, either. Though I do think Jamie Dornan is very attractive, Christian Grey is a turn off. I'd rather get my brooding from a classic like Wuthering Heights.

• I've only read merely the first chapter. But I'm going to read the actual full book and the sequels soon. I'm not surprised, most of it was written on a blackberry

• I didn't know that tidbit. Interesting...

• Yeah she revealed it in a interview and pulled out some notes

What Guys Said 5

• Voted D. I'm not interested in watching or reading literature which glorifies the sexual and emotional exploitation of women. Enough said.

• My wife read the book and watched the movie and the movie was terrible while the book was pretty good.

• Yet to watch the movie. Haven't read the book.

@apple24

• Overrated porn. That is all.

• Absolute trash. Wouldn't consider reading/seeing it.

What Girls Said 8

• Never read the book. My mom said it was kinda disappointing.

I saw the movie, it was OK, but not awesome.

I did like the general plot tho, and Mr. Grey is sexy. ;)

• Voted E because I know enough about both to know that everything about it is shit. The concept, the writing, the story, the abusive and outright creepy relationship. There's literally nothing to love about it. Even worse than Twilight.

• Girl, your ass is 13 years young. You need to stop reading/watching 50 shades of gay and go back to reading some freaking Dr. Seuss... Smh...

• Neither. I'll pass on both.

• I have read the whole trilogy of fifty shades.. n the book is awesome than the movie... the movie really sucks n christian grey in the book is better then the one in movie.. he doesn't got that feel of dominant which the book one christian grey have.
    All time book lover 💜✌

• I am not interested in a movie/book that glorifies abusive relationships. I have seen the previews its not "hot" in fact i dont think its warm.

• Not interested in a twisted love story that involves a girl getting screwed by a guy any time he wants it.

• Never seen either and don't plan to any time soon.