Favourite quote that inspires you?

Simple question what's that one quote or saying that inspires you?

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Girl

• -من يحيا على حرمان غيره من الضوء يُغرق نفسه في عتمة ظله - محمود درويش

Translation: "Who lives on depriving others from the light. Drowns himself in the darkness of his shadows."

It sounds better in Arabic. I tried to translate it to be close to the meaning of the quote. If anyone knows Arabic and can translate it better please do.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't have one. But I do take to heart that we only have one life to live and I would rather be happy every single day, so I make sure that I am. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I prefer to think of it as we don't live once, we can live each day if you chose. You only die once

• "I am too fond of the stars to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

0|0
    0|0
  • Per aspera ad astra.

1|0
    0|0
  • A negative view of the world means a negative view of your own life.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam."

Beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one on my profile: "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." - Leo Tolstoy

0|0
    0|0
  • "Speak it into existence"

0|0
    0|0
  • “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

- Bruce Lee

0|0
    0|0
  • recently from Gotham

"the most dangerous man is an honest man"

0|0
    0|0
  • "When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like Whaaatt?"

0|0
    0|0
  • “A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.”
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

0|0
    0|0
  • My quote 'He who thinks he leads but has no followers is only taking a walk"

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Einstein's "science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." and "if you judge a fish on its ability to be a tree, it'll live it's whole life thinking it's stupid"

0|0
    0|0
  • You miss every shot you don't take.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of mine is "Don't say that you're going to do it, just do it"

0|0
    0|0
  • "Death is the solution to all problems"

Joseph Stalin

0|0
    0|0
  • well its a rough quote but

"perfection is the enemey of excellence"

0|0
    0|0
  • “It's an universal law-- intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education. An ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility.” -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

1|0
    0|0