You have just won the Big lottery. What's the first thing you will do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Map out my college plan, immediately transfer from community college to a fancy university for English. Put my grandmother into a really nice old folk's home and convince her to sell her house as she is too old to live alone. Huge donations to the NRA, Orthodox Church in America, and charity organizations. Establish monasteries and homes for battered women in the prostitute-ridden ghettos of Oakland, dedicated to St. Mary of Egypt. Host beauty pageants for pious blonde girls who'd like to be my wife and choose my favorite, purchase a literal ton of books.

What Girls Said 8

• Book a flight. :)

• Pay off my college loans and use it to pay the rest of my way through college.

• Help out my grandparents
    Give money to my family
    Buy what my brother and parents want
    Then donate to charity

• Pay off my student loans. I'd save the rest more than likely.

• Give my parents money.

• Buy my parents their dream house that they have wanted since I was born

• Order Chinese because it's been a while

• Tell my supervisor that I quit.

Use the money to start my business.

What Guys Said 18

• Are we talking stupid rich, $100 million-plus? Set for life, hard-to-go-broke-if-you-tried money? If so, then I'm calling up my boys at work and letting them know that I'm leaving as soon as they can replace me, and that we're going somewhere tropical soon to get faded🏝🍹🍹🍹🍹

• Yes we are talking the Big Jackpot... the ones that goes on the news

• Yeah, since you mention it, one place you won't see me is on the news. I don't want people knowing I have money until I can raise up out of this area and get into my new palatial estate, haha.

• Great tactic, i would't go on the news either. I ment on the news, like upcomming Big jackpot. Whom Will be the lucky winner this weekend

• First thing is to put... say $10 million into savings so I can't touch it before I turn 60. That way if I somehow fuck up and blow the rest I still have a nice cushy retirement fund. After that pay off some debt, replace my ford POS and talk to my brother. He works for an investment firm.

• www.reddit.com/.../chba5nw

Most useful but useless thing I've ever read.

• Set things right

• Cry my ass off and walk around hugging people lol I'd break off a few stacks with the person I bought the ticket from

• I'd ask this girl out and if she said yes, I'd make her feel like a princess

• Buy products for the syrian refugees at a base in my neighbourhood, repair some home stuff cause parents dont have money for them, do something exciting with my girlfriend and save the rest

• Give a good portion away to those in need. I wouldn't just donate it to charity I would actually make sure it was used for good.

• Try to remain Anonymous and get my dad a house 🙂

• Spend it on girls

• Go to eork call everyone a bitch and walk out while flipping them all off

• tick the no publicity box

• Buy everything on my wishlist

• Buy a new truck and a few Mustangs

• Find a reputable financial advisor.
    Which consideriny my papa's an economist wouldn't be too hard

• Probably save it until I come up with a plan on where to donate it to.

• lol one word... Bugatti.

• Buy an island and smoke cigars and read books simple life :)