My sisters old wireless carrier is calling all her contacts saying she is overdue on her bill is this legal?

So my sister went to a prepaid wireless carrier and the old carrier she was with is now harrasing all her contacts wanting to speak to her about her bill. This does not sound legal. What should i do? @Ginnyweasley97@EmpatheticLady @Phoenix98 @justbanannaz @paris13 any clue of what we should do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way in hell that's legal. They'd have to be morons to try this, I'd contact an attorney and think of even getting the cops involved cause it may just be a random fool trying to cause issues than the company doing it

What Girls Said 2

• Thank you, @smahala1991 for Asking my Own opinion on this uncanny Case... Now I know I have Heard Everything from Soup to nuts.
    Good Choice with switching to Verizon now, I have been with them for many years. My own sister just switched from AT&T and found Verizon the Better choice for her.
    As far as this Other mind boggling matter at hand, tell sis to Get in touch with The Department of Consumer Affairs as well and your own Great idea of the Attorney General in North Carolina. It's Not only Not Legal but just Plain Plan Ludicrous as well.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, @smahala1991 for the upvote, hope everything turns out okay which I am sure with a little help from the Others you are involving, this case can be put to bed. xx

• hmm nah sounds fishy to me.

What Guys Said 2

• This can't be legal , contact an attorney

• I'll see if I can get a hold of the states attorney General

• That will work , if it turns out to be illegal I would work them over

• Sounds kind of fishy to me, of course I myself havn't paid my phone bill in over 5 years so *shrugs*