Have you ever had a miracle happen to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I got a B on a chemistry test and I suck at it, it's such a miracle

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|1
    • lol, how'd you like that l last night? :D

• *Blount isn't as effective

• lol, it's not 1 thing, it's the other, haha! but yeah, i'm glad lee is out there. but trust me, when you're consistently a 11-14 win team AT LEAST every year and make it to the afc championship most of the time for a decade and a half, i dont think that's greedy... it's definitely that o line cause y'all got stuffed on that 2nd and 3rd and short down late in that game. i hate blount cause i think he is a punk (especially when he was an oregon duck), but he is a bulldozer. he reminds me of tolbert, but with height, haha! 95% of the time, he's making those 2 yards to ice the game, basically. but i hope brady has at least a few good years left. im a peyton manning fan because im a vols fan and it was just crazy how he was lighting it up the 1st half of last season and fell off the earth out of nowhere. i hope that doesn't happen to brady.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't wait for miracles to happen, I work for it until I am able to get it.

• Nope still waiting !

• No, but my best friends mom did. She had A LOT of cancer for like 3 months and the doctors said she only had like 5 months left. So she prayed and many other people prayed for her to God and the next time she went to the doctor she was completely cancer free!

What Guys Said 1