What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Snail. Frog. fried scorpion. whole dried fish. Live grubs... vinegar sandwhiches. Tea made with vegan fat free desert (sort of like a gelatenous custard) instead of milk. .. And thats without going into the random shit I made sometimes when I was running out of food in university.

• Sand worms, bat, bee larvae are probably my top... I did also have cobra and snake blood wine

• Sea food some kind of snail Yuck I just tried it on a cruise ship

• My uncle tricked my into eating calamari when he took me out to eat when I was younger. He told me they were chicking rings. I honestly liked them though

• Bull penis - cooked in a stew.

• I don't know if it's strange, but i've eaten gator, bison and basically mud.

• A squid
    Like cooked and all, but all in one piece
    I just tried one piece

• meat with chocolate and salt, sounds weird but it kinda fits, can't describe it.
    also i wanna try all the weird japanese food... some day :D

• The strangest thing? I'd say involuntarily I ate a fly/mosquito.

• I had some soup which had Ox Blood in it.

• So there was this dip everybody was really in to, so I tried some of it and really liked it. I later found out that it was cow liver.

• I've eaten fish eyes

• A brown scorpion in a green apple lollipop

• Recently I ate some snails for the first time in my life. When I was young, I ate some cow tongue. Yuck.

• Duck jerky, it was actually goid

What Girls Said 11

• I ate some fudge!

• @Ihav2fart this question was made for you

• You people are insane if you think calamari is strange, I jump at the chance to eat some squid dipped in marinara sauce lawd, but probably a chamomile tea bag in yellow Gatorade. It actually tasted alright at first but leaves a horrible after taste.

• Gator actually

• Intestines, brain, chicken feet, I don't know i eat a lot of you white people think are "weird"

• Stuffed cabbage. It turned out to be really good though.

• This past weekend. My brothers bought some "python jerky" and I tried it. 😨😨😨

• I've eaten frog legs. Sorry Kermit

• I've never had anything strange

• peanut butter and jealous. I got jealous while eating a PBJ sandwich :P

• Depends on what your view on strange is...
    I've had alligator, frog, lion fish, sea urchin, buffalo, elk and a bunch of other stuff others might find weird but i find normal.