What Team Sport should become regular sport on the Olympics?

Which one of these team sports should become an Olympic sport?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the idea of watching people play Dodgeball.
    Loved that shit in school.

What Girls Said 7

• Lacrosse used to be an Olympic sport, so I vote they bring it back now that more countries play it.

• Water Basketball: seem like fun!

• I like Field Handball and Dodgeball.

• Oh I miss dodgeball in highschool. I'd love to watch people play it on the Olympics!

• Dodgeball is my favorite sport :)

• I heard that Rugby was going to be in the next Olympics

• I voted for Lacrosse.

I think dodgeball and rugby would be interesting to see as well.

What Guys Said 7

• Lacrosse looks like the most qualified sport for the Olympics, but others look like more likely options

• Olympic dodge ball would be awesome

• Probably rugby since I don't believe too many countries play Lacrosse (I could be wrong, though).

• i just say football is love

• The moaning bus queue

• Well cricket before all of these nonsense sports (excluding Rugby)

• These sports are much more interesting than cricket...

• Rugby is much more exciting than cricket... but Indians and Pakistanis obviously prefer inert sports.
      These other sports are not American. Field Handball is very popular in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and some other countries in the central Europe.
      Dodgeball is based on an ancient Greek game, it's very popular on the Balkans, East Europe, and in East Asia.
      Lacrosse is Canadian game, based on an ancient Indian sport, but it's also quite popular in France.
      Water Basketball is a combination of Basketball and Water Polo, it's very popular in Netherlands, Australia and Italy.
      Roller Hockey is popular in the Mediterranean region (Italy, Spain, Portugal etc), as well as in Latin America.
      Fistball is an old European sport, similar to Volleyball, it's quite popular in Germany and some other countries in the central Europe.

• It's called cricket because it's boring, mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

• B, mainly because it's played at a high enough level in enough countries to be interesting.