What are you like when you are at your best?

You define "your best".

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• At my best! Laughing so hard i am pink and red! lol I am just talking to everyone n wearing something with the color blue! I am just spot on my make-up and my glasses don't seem to bother me! lol I pretty much leave my body at some point and just let everyone in my heart and give kind words!!! yeah that rarely happens lol oh and when i am happy I kinda tend to flirt by nature cu i am happy

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Very friends happy guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I've never been at my best 😩

0|1
    0|0
  • kind, sweet, CONFIDENT, NOT STRESSED about anything at all, funny, caring, EASY TO TALK TO.

The capitals are the ones which truly matter because if I'm not at my best, most of the time they won't happen.
    Well... maybe the last one actually happens more often than the other capitals but still

1|0
    0|0
  • When I'm at "my best" I am confident. I smile, I laugh, I stand up straight, and I don't worry about what others think of me and I don't wonder if I am acting goofy. I am happy and no longer the shy quiet girl. Sadly, I wish I could achieve my best more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy and carefree.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Things are easy

0|0
    0|0
  • When im at my best i ignoreeverything and everyone and go try hard its crazy i love it

0|0
    0|0