In high school were you one of the cool kids?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a big squad of 13 girls lol so yeah we were visible and I was friends with everyone. I was my kind of way cool, not the popular kind of cool ( I didn't throw parties, but I was invited to Cool people's parties). I became even more known when the most Popular guy liked me.

• That is nice and cool. And that is very impressive. Lol you had a 13 girl squad. That is cool. That is good that you was friend's with everybody. And that you got invited to parties.

• Thanks 💕

• Your very welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

• Before entering the Informatics degree, I thought I was, because there were girls there and they tended to be around.

Only later I realized that they stopped even looking at me when we passed by each other in the corridors, and with high sight, now I see that before, they were only around in the exams period and kept asking school stuff and I kinda felt used. But whatever...

• Yeah man that sucks because girls will try to use you. But that must had been cool to be surrounded by girls.

• But it didn't last long, only like 8th and 9th grade, and it wasn't like a turn on, cause all of those seemed quite dumb... There were guys aswell...

• Yeah I can see how it would be a big turn off. In those grades girls act immature.

What Girls Said 26

• Pretty and Popular and I Mixed with Everyone, no matter who they were...
    I always blended with every Guy and Girl, I accepted them Unconditionally, was always there for Everyone whoever needed a friend till the end, took on their weight of the world with a woe or was an ear, dear, to them to Endear.
    Good luck.

• I'm in high school and nope, I've never been in the cool kids club. I'm mostly the lone wolf who wanders the dark paths of hell all alone, but surprisingly I'm okay with it. I've had a handful of friends at one point or another, but I lost them all eventually, guess they weren't true friends after all.

• I was popular within my "group". I had popular friends and geeky friends. I wasn't picky. And if I saw someone all by themselves I was normally the one to "take them in".

• That is good that you had different types of friends. And that is good that you didn't judge others.

• Uh no haha

I was a band geek.

• i wouldn't say 'cool' but i was well known yeah.

• No i was not!

• I'm still there, and I'm the exact opposite. I can talk to people in the cool crowd, but I'm far from actually being a part of it

• No, I was quiet and mostly kept to myself.

• No, I'm just sitting in my desk listening to music, no one notices my existence. 😁

• Somebody notices you. Maybe its a shy secret crush that notices but doesn't say anything. lol.

I had girls tell me after high school they liked me and have crushes on me. After the fact they are already taken.

• You are right, someone does, the guy that sits behind me. "Please give me power." [WiFi] 😂
      But someone having a crush on me is exaggeration.

• Uh ok. That is good he notices you.😎

• I just sort of morphed into whatever group I was with. It became a bit of a survival tactic because I moved to new schools so frequently.

• According to what Americans call cool kids, yeah I was one I guess. I had a lot of friends and went out a lot

• Not at all. I was pretty much a wallflower and I wasn't even physically attractive at all (what I thought, at least).

• If I were one of the cool kids I would have experienced half the things I'm asking about now.

No I wasn't a cool kid.

• Nah, I was one of the outcasts. Or just totally invisible to most people.

• No. I was quiet and kept mostly to myself. I usually either did my work quietly or talked to the teachers

• Nope. I was a regular old plain Jane that stayed to myself.

• no i was and still the bookish type and kept to myself.

• No. But in first grade I was! 😆 or so I'm told. I didn't know it at the time so that's a waste.

• Sometimes the early grades were more fun then the older grades. lol

• not really

• No the cool kids were sleazebag jocks and stuck up cheerleaders

• Not even close to it. lol hahahaha

• Yass iam noww

• Far from it

• At my school, everyone thought they were the cool ones. It was hilarious.

• I'm not really that 'cool', but my 'group' of friends is considered fairly popular. Most of my friends are 'cooler' than I am...

• That is cool that your friends are cool. Lol what makes them cooler then you?

• Nope, i was a loner/teachers pet i guess...

What Guys Said 28

• I was and still am THAT kid. The one who can jump in with the cool kids anytime and fit in, then leave and hang out with the crazier ones if I need a laugh, or the smarter ones if I have work to do, and I can work with them. Maybe go to the shy girls to cheer 'em up, and the outrageous guys to play some football. I'm THAT guy; the all around one. The one everyone comes to with their problems, the one that always gets asked whether this nor that, I'm him. I'm popular without being cool, just 'nice', they say. I play band, and I'm not ashamed to play the flute. I'm not afraid to be me, and that's something I'd say. I've dealt with more people's shit than the counselor at our school. So am I cool kid? Yes and no. I'm just THAT kid.

• Lol wow that is cool that you fit in with everybody and every click and crowd. That is cool that you branch yourself around. I guess that makes you that kid.

• No, I wasn't. Not even close. I was not a geek but I was not a cool kid also, I concentrated on my studies, didn't have friends. I just used to mind my business that's all

• I guess. I played a lot of sports, was good with people and partied a lot on weekends but I really liked to be alone for the most part.

• Not. Even. Close.

• I'm still convinced my first girlfriend only dated me BC I was on the football team lol. No I wasn't popular.

• I was a cool Jock

• My friends and I went and did our own thing so I don't know. We knew some popular people and some completely unknown by most

• I hung out with everyone, so I can't say I was a part of any clique but I was more leaning towards jock/cool kids. But honestly I was just my own person.

• In school I was a shy loner.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34bhw63fnIY

• Not cool but not uncool kinda just social in actuality there were no cool kids just different groups and kinda talked to most of them

• I was daymn popular in highschool.. Whatever happened to me lolz?

• I was a jack of all trades kind of guy.

• Everyone knew me but I wasn't a cool kid. I was the adorable and corny nerd people liked.

• lol, I was not.

• Not at all, nor did I want to be.

• 0|1
  • coolest and most powerful.

one phonecall i can get 50 people for problems.

people use to suck up to me.

• Lol wow that is power. Hahahaha

• yah you dont wanna have a family or go to prison when you have a lot of repsonsibilities.
      in terms of character its harder to change... about our age is said to be the molded and hard to change range.

• Yeah that is very true man.

• sure, i had a lot of friends and everyone seemed to like me

• I was suspended for like 200 or so days for differing opinions of the US Foregin policies so never fit into a group...

• not one of them.
    I was the cool kid

• Nope, I'm not.

• I was the "seat filling only" funny perv that was good in small doses.

• Nope. I was one of the kids who hung out in the upper quad away from all the cool kids.

• Hell no I was a loser, an outcast, a rebel 😎

• No, I was the nerd. I was bullied by the "kool kids" for it. 5 years later I built my research company and the "kool kids" became my employees. Literally be careful not to mess with a nerd, he may become your boss someday and realize that been cool don't pay as much as been the nerd! 😉

• That is cool that you can boss around the cool kids now. But that wasn't right that you was bullied. And for that I am sorry to hear because nobody deserves to be bullied.

• I was one of those kids who were bullied, and have been severely affected by now.
    I've developed social anxiety, and many other issues related to the bad experiences I've faced during high school.

I horribly lack of confidence, and have a low self-esteem. So, my high school experience was one of the worst thing that I've been going through during my life.

Now, at the age of 23 years old when I'm attracted to some girls I do not have the courage to do any kind of move toward her. I'm just looking from far away, and wait till someone ends up with her.

I had to express myself, hoping that it wasn't too harsh to read :)

• Im sorry to hear about your tough experience in high school. Nobody deserves to be bullied. That sucks that the students put you through so much.

Don't give up hope on the girl part. It will happen one day when you will meet a nice girl. It will take time

• No worries, thank you for your support. Well, I will never give up and continue to fight against my fears till I overcome them ;)

• That is very good to hear. And I believe you will over come your fears.

• Nope I was more of an emo stoner

• I was that kid that left school promptly at 3PM and didn't look back, I then proceeded to go home and play World of Warcraft for a disgusting amount of time (usually 4-5 hours). I was cool on World of Warcraft, I was worth over 1,000 gold on my main account when I left (in WOW terms I was extremely rich), I had 6 max level accounts (at the time the max level was 80), and I had a guild (basically a social group) with 300 active members, who I led. I would spend all my nights fighting off hordes of orcs, and dragons, and doing raids all across the land. I had tons of friends in World of Warcraft, of course when I went to school I ate lunch alone and no one (especially girls) talked to me. I never figured out why that was, I dressed well enough, I didn't smell, and I wasn't weird, I just was quiet (usually because I was busy thinking about a raid that night in WOW or something like that). I miss those days in WOW sometimes, the real world screwed me over and no one talked to me so I dont miss high school at all, but World of Warcraft, back in its prime I had so many friends, and so many good nights "out" with those friends. I felt popular in WOW, but if you asked anyone in my school they would tell you I was a loser. Of course I probably make more money then almost all of them now so they can go f ck themselves.

• That is good that in the video game world you was popular. Girls should had talked to you in school. Yeah I knew friends who played that game a lot. I agree in it's prime I could imagine how fun it must had been. The real world does suck.