How many people actually lie about their life because it's the internet?

I sure don't I believe honesty is the BEST policy. Who eles agrees or disagrees? Please explain why?

• A) Agree
  • B) It depends
  • C) Disagree

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I totally think many lie on the internet because they know they can be anyone they want to be on it and most times know one ever knows or can call them out on this.. they do it in my view just to make a better impression to others by telling them things to make themselves look better and maybe what they think that person wants to hear.. but all they do by not being who they really are is look more of a fool then anything else.. I am one who does not lie.. on the internet or in the real world.. I am always honest to anyone that asks.. unless I do not like the person.. and if that was the case I would not bother even talking to that person to start with.. I am always who I say I am and wear what I have stated I do.. if you cannot be who you are.. go get an acting job in Hollywood.. or be a Political figure

• @poopedmypantsagain I really like your answer. I believe honesty is VERY important in someone's life. A person should first be honest with there self about who they really are and honest with others. When you die or I die we're not going to be able to take material things with us. But if your honest at least when you die people will always remember that about you.

• I may lie by OMISSION... but not by COMMISSION...

• The closer they live to you, the more they probably lie to attract you. People living thousands of miles away know they'll never meet you, thus why lie?

• WoW!!! Never thought about it that way. I rather be real even though I understand we're all different.

• I'd rather believe a Chinese than someone living in my city. :D :D

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Why lie when you're anonymous.

• Guys for the last time, I dont live on bikini bottom!

• The fact is that you're not going to meet them in real life. In real life a person can't hide anything. Here he/she is for a short time with you. anyway they enjoy all the moments they can get. But I'm sure sometimes you're so close, you're so sentimental n emotional that if you want to hide or lie, your inner soul would not allow you. If you're decent n have good behaviour they don't lie :)

• Naaaah, i don't lie. what's the point.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't lie. I'm actually more honest about my life here on the internet than I am honest about it in real life hehe 😛 I feel like some of my internet friends know even more about me than people I'm close to in real life.

Honesty is certainly the best policy, can't argue with that.

• That's really cool @MissNowhere I think it's so funny how we can open up to a total stranger then our own family or friends. Thank You for agreeing with me girly 😘.

• Yep, weird how the world works 😛

• Right! 😊😊

• I don't lie! I am really hispanic and i am really depressed and that was really my face haha and I am truly overweight and i love food! hahah LOVE FOOD!
    @adamski24
    #teamhungry

• I agree that honesty is super important. Even if its with a bunch of strangers, or if ur anonymous... Being honest is super important when giving advice. It could change someone's life (a little dramatic... haha)

• I totally agree with you that's a good enough reason right there for people to stop lying.

• I don't like lying so I try not to do it. Instead I just give minimal information or tell them I don't feel comfortable answering.

• I don't understand lying in general.
    Why not just stay true to yourself and express what you think? What exactly is the point of lying? You should always be as honest as possible

• You have to be careful what you share with people online lol. People can easily gain access to your computer and information if you let them know too much. If its someone you know and trust for a while, then thats different. Still take precautions because its the internet, anything can happen.

• Hi, my name actually is Heather, and I'm 25 years old. :P

• I feel like I'm even more honest online than in real life. It's not that I lie much in real life, I just mean that I feel like I can open up about more things online without feeling shy or embarrassed.

• I hate my life because I lose my time here but I can't help it