How to smoke in your house without it smelling?

let me first clarify this, i am not trying to smoke in my room without my parents catching me. i live alone, and im talking about smoking cigarettes.

sometimes i am too lazy to go outside, so i'll just light up a cigarette in my room. i always open the window and turn the air on (to push out the air out/maximum air cirulation). but what else can i do to make it not smell like an ashtray in my house? candles? incense?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it possible maybe a spray or sitting near the window so the smell does stink the place

Most Helpful Guy

• Smoke gets into everything, I used to smoke cigarettes because they were the only thing that covered the smell of weed, that's gotta tell you something about how pervasive the smell of cigarettes is!

What Girls Said 3

• You can't really. It still clings onto everything. Maybe try switching to an electronic cigarette or a vape while inside. It's something my dad does.

• Literally nothing. Cigarettes stink up the place and once the stench seeps into the furniture and the walls only burning them gets rid of the smell. But you can try febreze and oil burners to mask the smell.

• Open a window and stand next to it.. That's what I did 😁😁...

What Guys Said 2

• Use a spoof. Put one of those laundry fabrics on one end an empty papertowel role and blow the smoke in their after every drag. Maybe butn some incense in your house

• You can't.. U will get used to the smell.. But it can linger for a long time