What do you do when life gives you lemons?

My neighbor just gave me a whole bunch of lemons from her tree and I am not sure what to make with them. Any ideas? I hate lemonade.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You could throw them at the neighborhood kids or squeeze them into the eyes of your enemies. Or make lemon bars?

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 10

• “When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
    - Cave Johnson.

• Life gave me Lemon and I play with him everyday ❤

• Give them out to your friends and family! See their reactions.
    Start off with 'What would you do if life gives you lemons?' and then see their reaction as you give them lemons. C'mon this is so cool! You can live a saying!

• U make lemonade haha!

• Throw them at people you don't like 😏

• I make spicy lemon water

• Lemon meringue pie

• You make orange juice and leave everyone wondering how

• Make some lemon meringue pie :)

• Lemon meringue pie!

Or you make apple juice and let people wonder how the hell you did it.