Are you supposed to feel anything when you kiss someone?

Okay so I like this guy and he is a great kisser, but i really don't feel anything when I kiss him, for me it's kind of awkward.. But I know he enjoys it._. So what's up with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes when it's someone I have feelings for it feels amazing. If it's a random girl I don't feel anything at all. In fact I would say I don't like it in that case. I need emotional connection.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know how TV tells you that you should feel fireworks and lift your leg up when you kiss? Never happened to me. I didn't even feel horny.

More than likely because I didn't care about the guys. They were hot, but I didn't care about them.

I did feel something when I kissed random chicks though. *shrugs*

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know. I have never kissed anyone, I don't wish to either so can't answer your question. Sorry.

• usually their lips.

• Possibly, yes. At least their lips, if not other things.

• It sure does, and I still remember it.

• Well yea. It's normal. I don't want to get into the rest. It's a TMI thing lol

What Girls Said 5

• If you have feelings for that person then yes, kissing them would most likely make you feel something. At least, that's how it is for me.

• well i personally feel a lot of things when i kiss someone.

• When I kiss a guy I really I become extremely dizzy due to overload. :D

If it's with someone I don't care to much about I won't feel anything.

• I don't know but I don't feel anything but pleasure from it.

• You don't kiss them if you don't feel something. You looking at it in reverse