When was the last time you were on a swing?

Weird question I know, but when was the last time you went on a swing?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Haven't done so in more than a decade! Would love to be on a swing if I have the opportunity, though. Miss those days!

• Omg, I went to the park today with my little brother. And I didn't want to get off the swing! Lmao, I am so childish sometimes.

• Haha! And if you were a man, a lot more people would have stared! :P

• You are right, but sometimes you have to feel comfortable in your skin and not care what others think. They should mind their own business anyway.

• It has been a minute or so ago for me , but I have a porch glider I'm restoring. So that time frame will soon change

• January 28th 2014. Sometime between 1:30 and 3:00pm

• a few weeks ago.

• I don't know, years ago?

• Back in Nam

• Two days ago in the dungeon

• 15-20 years ago? Something like that.

• Couple of years back. I took my nieces to the park and taught them how to swing.

• when I was little kid

What Girls Said 9

• hmm 2 months ago?

• This past summer. I was with my boyfriend (now ex) in a park and I was telling him I'm moving away to college 😭

• a few days ago. i live near a playground, so i go there at night sometimes and swing. it's so nice, feels exhilarating.

• Back in my elementary school years. We had a tire swing in the front yard. But my dad took it down once we all got too old for it.

• It's been awhile.

• Last summer some time. I took my nephew to the park.

• Like a month ago?

• 7 years ago maybe

• This is a great question I'd have to say back in junior high my best friend and I would walk up to a park and just swing together haha , and talk. Swinging was a nice and relaxing , little things like that isn't something people think about anymore