How do you get over social anxiety?

I am afraid of people. No matter how hard I try, I can't talk to people. I had a crush on a girl for 3 years, but I was always too scared to ever talk to her. And now I have moved. I just moved to a new school, and so my grand total of about 5 close friends are gone now. I spend everyday at this new school nervous and scared, unable to talk to people. I have been in the school for 2 months now and still have made no friends. I don't know what do do anymore...

What Girls Said 1

• The more you put yourself in social situations that are out of your comfort zone the easier it gets. If you put yourself in a social situations with strangers and tell yourself it doesn't make a fuck what happens or if you make a fool of yourself because you don't know these people and won't see them again that makes it easier.

Also know it is partly your nervous energy threat may be making other ill at ease so just chill. Other people are often to involved with them selves to notice what your doing.

What Guys Said 0