Do opposites really attract?

I like this guy and he is super popular and outgoing. He's a senior too. I am really crushing on him. From what I've heard he's super nice to everyone and laid back. He's really goofy and so am I. I had a French class with him and I might have it with him next semester. I will say that I do catch him and his friends stare at me a lot... But that could mean anything. Anyways the problem is, I am more quiet. I can socialize most of the time, but I wouldn't consider myself to be "popular". I'm not on the lower scale either. I'm in the middle I guess. My sister knows him and thinks I should totally go for it because she thinks we would mix really well, but since he's a senior I feel like it's not worth it. I'm only a sophomore.

Most Helpful Guy

• For the most part, that's how it turns out to be, but not always. I'm very extroverted, while my SO would rather stay home, watch a movie and eat pizza or some take out. It is what it is

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• There is no rule. Opposites can attract, people with the same personality traits can attract too. What matters is if they is chemistry, attraction, and a desire from both people, to be together.

• Yeah they do