Girls, Do caucasian/white girls have "thinner bones" than Asian girls?

It seems to me that the white/caucasian skinny girls look more slim than the skinny Asian girls, I mentioned this to mom and she said that "Caucasian/white girls have thinner bones than Asian girls." Is that it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ... there's no such thing as being 'thin-boned'. You can be smaller in stature, sure, but your bones are equally as sturdy. Otherwise, wouldn't 99% of Asian women be walking around in cases year-round?
    http://i.imgur.com/hSXBPFz.png

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• race and bone mass is related but not for the reasons you're talking about. like, its relevant when it comes to diseases like osteoporosis post menopause... African descent women have lower incidence due to having naturally higher bone mass. has nothing to do with appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think thats true at all. its all about genetics. i have a cousin who's tinyy but then i've never been skinnyy (both caucasion) and i know an Asian girl who's tiny but then i also know an Asian girl who's really short but medium built. everyone is different

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think race has to do with bone mass. . Im Asian and my bones are so small it's scary.
    Genetics my friend

1|0
    0|0