Were you a Disney nickelodeon or Cartoon Network kid?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• disney definitely.

• I was a split down the middle Nickledoian and Disney watched Nick from morning to evening and Disney the rest of the day. But I actually didn't start watching Disney till later cause I didn't know of it.

As for Cartoon Network I barely got to watch it other than The Powerder Puff Girls and The kids Next Door my mom said the shows on that channel was mindless and to violent lol. Well at least while I was young.

• No cable growing up so I pretty much only watched abc kids on sat mornings and fox kids weekdays after school and sat mornings. :v

• Most of my childhood was like that too. Had cable off and on... mostly off.

• I know exactly what you mean my grandma didn't have cable so I always had to watch Liberty Kids, Pokémon, Power Rangers, The Replacements, That's So Raven, Emperors New School, etc

• Let's see..."What's New Scooby-Doo?", Toonami Jetstream every Saturday night (which is what Naruto first aired on in America.), "The PowerPuff Girls", "Dexter's Laboratory ", "the Flintstones ", "Kids Next Door"... yeah, I was definitely a Cartoon Network kid.

• Cartoon Network xD We didn't get the Disney channel in my country till like a few years ago.

• I was cartoon net all the ay.

• Cartoon Network for sureee

• Nickelodeon kid, Disney teen.

• Nickelodeon fa sho. In fact... I still watch spongebob XD

• I was more of a Cartoon Kid growing up with a sprinkle of Disney thrown in.

• Nickelodeon. I didn't know you could get Cartoon Network on free to air.

• Nickelodeon

• Nickeloden :)

• I was an all of the above +some.

• I feel like I switched it up a lot. Sometimes I loved Nick and hated Disney, sometimes it was the other way around. Cartoon network was always there for me though lol That was the neutral for me.

• Loved em all

• A mix but funny i auditioned for disney and nick

What Guys Said 13

• I was Nickelodeon all the way. Cartoon Network wasn't around yet, and Disney was still a pay channel. Shout out to my two favorite shows "You Can't Do That On Television", which introduced me to our wacky Canadian neighbors to the north, and made me wonder why they said "abaaoouut"...
    http://youtu.be/6HgLYrMF59M
    and also "Out Of Control", starring a young Dave Coulier, pre-Full House Joey Gladstone days👍
    http://youtu.be/qV-pGd6G9PQ

• I was definitely a nickelodeon kid. All I would watch day in and day out was Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents. xD When I was a kid I didn't really like the shows that came on cartoon network besides Courage the Cowardly Dog and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. I just didn't get the jokes. But now I see it and I miss them xD

• definitely a Nick tv kid but watched tons of disney movies

• Probably Cartoon Network but I'm not sure. Never payed attention to what channel or company my favorite shows belonged to.

• Mix of Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. Disney I watched the movies but not the channel as we didn't have it until 2001. Rugrats was the bomb in the day! So was: Catdog, Powerpuff Girls, Cow & Chicken, Ed, edd,&Eddy, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Dexters Lab, Kim Possible, and Spongebob from like 1999 till 2007 ish

• All three. They played it smart and put all of their best shows at different times so kids could watch everything.

I preferred Disney and cartoon network, but nickelodeon had great shows that I loved as well

• A mix of three but Nickelodeon more than the other two.

• Nickelodeon.

• Nickelodeon. SpongeBob was my entire life.

• Cartoon Network is the best

• The Mickey Mouse Club, starring Annette Funicello.

• Nickelodeon :P

• Cartoon network and a human kid