Does anyone else hate Christmas?

I never liked it, i think the west overdramatizes it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do. Christmas, New Years eve and Easter are the most boring days every year. Every New Years eve I end up alone at home, bored, watching a movie or playing a game until I fall asleep. Especially when it come to New Years eve, I don't see the point of celebrating. Celebrate what? The coming of the new year? Something that is happening every 31.12-1.1 anyway? Not to mention that the new year will most likely be a shitty one, always.
    AND STOP WITH THE FUCKING Christmas SONGS FROM EARLY OCTOBER! IM SICK OF THEM!

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• It's supposed to celebrate the birth of the Messiah but American society has turned it into a consumer deathtrap. Some people don't get along with their families because some families are dysfunctional. Then there are people who are alone and that's depressing. All this money is being spent ridiculously. It's a nightmare.

• It is very over dramatized everywhere... even in the NW...

• I like Christmas, the main reason for celebrating it and the feel of love and giving in that season. But it is my least favorite of all celebration coz I just don't feel that christmassy air in MY family. In contrary to some, I like hearing Christmas songs. falalala lala la la... :D

why do you think it is overdramatized?

What Guys Said 5

• I am not into it but I don't hate it in any way. It's like another day to me. The music is not my type but I love the sales in stores and online. It has its ups and downs.

• I hate the music. It's just overplayed everywhere... can't turn on a radio or go into a store anytime past Thanksgiving without hearing it nonstop. I'm pretty sure they play Christmas music in hell on a loop.

• Happy Hanukkah

• I don't think people do their best shopping when it's perfunctory. Otherwise, it's just another day. Easily ignored.

• It's not even a Christian tradition