Why are my questions not being answered?

Which category should i put my questions to be answered by more people.

All questions receiving only 1 or 2 answers thats all

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure. Maybe it's how you worded things and how you asked it. I don't know. I do know that people are mostly interested in drama shit or sexual shit and hence why you see many people answer most of those, but if it's a personal issues, I notice those are usually not answered or maybe only a few will.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a few reasons why they're potentially not being answered.

- It's a question users have seen over and over and are tired of answering.
    - There are too many grammar mistakes and the post is hard to read.
    - You included too few or too many details. Users have a hard time answering some questions because there's not enough information. On the other hand, many of us don't like to read paragraphs upon paragraphs of text either and will skip those questions.

Typically, the category you place your questions under doesn't help much. People may even be annoyed if you place a question in the wrong category.

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes you ask at the wrong time, sometimes people aren't specific on their questions, or just to many questions going by to fast and yours just goes by without me seeing it. It's always something.

• I don't know if it is the category or not. The way you word questions can be a big part in getting them answered or not.

• lol... category doesn't matter... actually there is big load of questions on GAG so a question is disappear quickly... it goes down in the list..

however you can update it to bring on top

• I think you shouldn't ask to be answered.

What Girls Said 1

• -too many word < this is the main reason why i wouldn't answer!
    -not enough words but I like those it makes everything simple
    -you word it weird
    -not enough knowledge to answer
    -the same question over and over like does he like me? it gets old