Women are vastly unfunny?

To what extent do you agree?

I've never really noticed it but now that I think about it the only women who have ever made me laugh are all very physically unpleasant.

The only women who are remotely funny are either dykes, fat or butch...

Hot women don't have to be funny... their looks are enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the same way about guys...
    We just have different sense of humor.

Either it's about toilets, or it's about poop, it's about nudity and body shaming or about smells and bodily liquids - or it's some other gross thing - with men... Most likely - not always.
    Only a 3-year old finds those things funny.

• Maybe it's you who doesn't have a sense of humor if you think women are funny and men aren't lol... ever thought about that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. I can't stand female comedians.

What Girls Said 3

• This statement = very true of me.

• Excuse you. Im hilarious YOU BITCH !!

• To some extent. I haven't seen a plethora of funny women, but there are some. There was a relatively attractive girl in my class that was always cracking jokes, and made others laugh. Not just other women, but some guys, too.

There are some actresses I think are funny and make me laugh. Maybe people just have different senses of humor. There is only like a few male comedians I think are funny. There aren't exactly a lot of hot male comedians, either.

What Guys Said 6

• you know, funny people tend to seek out other funny people. And vice versa

• 100% agree.

The only time I've ever laughed from a woman was when I took my ex-girlfriend skating. She was nervous as hell and was skating like a dumb ass, so I started throwing snowballs at her head.

... huh, I guess I made myself laugh.

• I know a funny girl.

• Doesn't count if she's fat, a dyke, ugly or butch... or your GF/wife/partner/FWB.

• None of the above.

• I guess if you only know stupid people, ya.

• U r very wrong. I know plenty of funny attractive girls. Miss Australia is pretty funny and I know some attractive girls who are.

• To a certain extent that's true