Non Alchoholic adult drink suggestions?

Hey peeps having a bit of a festive bash quite soon and having some non drinking freinds going to the party also, so not to let them feel left out I wanna maybe get them some non alchoholic drinks and was wondering if any one had some suggestions?

P. S Not in the sense of already generic soft drinks e. g cola, dr pepper etc etc.

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Apple Cider, Egg nog, Special coffee drinks with a festive twist, hot chocolate, so many different things you could do. I personally like the idea of having a hot chocolate bar, set it up with different toppings (ie. chocolate sprinkles, candy canes, candy cane dust, cookies, etc) and spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger...). That could be fun for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sparkling grape juice or sparkling cider, virgin cocktails such as Shirley Temples, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't know.. i just want tasty strawberry apple wine!

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin sangria or virtually any chick drink minus the alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lemonade is amazing! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • White wine

0|0
    0|0
  • A virgin strawberry daiquiri

0|0
    0|0
  • Arnold Palmer (lemonade and ice tea)

Shirley Temple (ginger ale, a splash of orange juice and a drizzle of grenadine)

Virgin Margaritas (instead of tequila, you put in some syrup)

Cranberry punch

Raspberry spritzer (use soda instead of wine or champagne)

Seltzer cocktails (I like lemon and orange flavor, with sparkling water or add cranberry with it)

Virgin Banana PiƱa Colada (coconut milk, pineapple and bananas)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you find it, non alcoholic cider is excellent.
    I like many NA beers too
    The NA wines I tried weren't what I hoped them to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make virgin versions of the drinks or if they're like me Gatorade will be even better. Lemon ice Gatorade is banging

0|0
    0|0