What's your aim/reason to live in this life?

Some people have aims but some people don't. The life becomes interesting, and happy for the ones that have aims, but becomes boring, and sad for the ones that don't have any aim and know what to do with their life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to help as many people as I can before my life is over.

• Wow that's a very nice thinking. You must be good person to think of that.

• Ah, well then hold on!

• people can do anything after xper 2
      but in xper1 they just can't message first, if others message them, they can start messaging too

Most Helpful Guy

• My aim, as of now, is to make so much money that I would never have to worry about not being able to afford anything!

• How much money would you be okay with for per month?

• Yup! Usually, people who say 'money isn't everything' are pretty rich themselves.

• I think so too.
      Okay money is not everything, but without money you can't do anything :) so its a must needed. :)

What Girls Said 4

• I am not sure for now its to meet as much people on the internet as possible lol!

• Because I'd like to be around for the things I do like, and I'm ok with living even if I'm not happy.

• But you can change your mood to be happy when you are not.

• Not always. When I was younger I suffer from depression for years and even had to go to therapy for it because I started having homicidal thoughts. But since I hated my therapist I quit seeing the dude and had to find happiness on my own over the course of about 2 years, so it's not as easy as you think. It's not impossible, but it's not easy. And one can't simply change their mood on a whim.

• Well yes it might be so hard, not impossible, but hard. I agree with you. It needs a lot of effort to change the thinking and brain. But with a great effort, we can control our brain, some people let their brain use them. I guess i am talking about psychology stuff

• Don't really have any reasons. I'm just going with the flow.

• To be successful

What Guys Said 3