What would you do if you saw a penny on the ground?

Would you pick it up? Or be too lazy to bend down and pick up? Would you look around in all directions like a virgin guy in a strip club, to make sure no ones looking, or you wouldn't care?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every now and then, I'll pick 'em up if I see them. Not always, though. Sometimes, I'm too busy and on the go to stop.

Most Helpful Guy

• I pick up pennies anywhere. I've run in the middle of the road (during walk signals or when there are no cars, of course) to scoop them up or even in the bathrooms--and then they go directly to my coin purse and then I put it in the bank. Money is money and I can always wash my hands later.

• Thanks for the MHO.

Proverbs 13:11New International Version (NIV)

11 Dishonest money dwindles away,
      but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.

What Girls Said 9

• If it was tail on the penny... I would turn it around to be face heads! Hopeful the next person gets good luck!

• I would pick it up because I'm superstitious enough to believe pennies bring good luck if you find them :P

• I'd go to Tiffany Co. and buy myself a fancy ass diamond ring with it.

• Meehh I don't want to take it, I'm in a hurry.

• No I would not. My wallet is full of my own pennies and they're useless anyway because cashiers never accept them here. -_-

• No, I don't think I ever really pick up random pennies, unless I've dropped it myself. Even then I'll sometimes just leave it on the ground.

• Nothing. I dont care about em

• Seriously, a penny? If it was a hundred dollar bill I'd pick it up, but not a penny.

• See a penny, pick it up.
    All day long you'll have good luck.

What Guys Said 7

• 0|1
  • If you bend down to pick it up, you are risking injury to your back. This would probably cost you at least a co-pay of $30 or so. The penny is nearly worthless; in fact, I hope the government stops making them soon. The smallest coin I would even consider picking up is a quarter.

• Im too lazy...

• No more pennies here, might pick it up since I don't see them as much., I don't care if anyone sees.

• I wouldn't go out of my way for so little

• leave it, i hate pennies

• It's a fucking penny...