Should I Just stay Virgin forever?

Why do no cute guy like me? Only guy Who like me aren't even a little bit attractive 😒

Should I Just stay Virgin forever? ? Fuck life

Most Helpful Guy

• No you won't be a virgin. You will loose your virginity as soon as possible.

• i dont want to lose it to anyone...

• I also has the same feeling. That I will be virgin forever. No one likes me too.

• We both were in the same situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't listen to those morons... don't ever have sex with someone because you think they are your only choices... its going to scar u forever because u will assume you can't feel love.

What Guys Said 5

• You shouldn't TRY to stay a virgin.

• It's looks like you don't have much of a choice, if the guys that want you are not attractive.

• well i could actualy make an effort and talk to the guy i don find attractive.. i just dont have the confidence to do so in addition i barely go out... so i rarely meet new guys either

• You may try dating sites, you don't need so much confidence there, and if you making an effort, then you better initiate an conversation with an guy that you find attractive enough and not with an guy that you don't find attractive, and hope that he would find you attractive enough as well. :)

• You sound ugly. Just try to be not annoying until you die.

• If the issue is you're not attracted to anyone, then maybe yes, since you shouldn't do something you would regret. Like bang someone you would regret for whatever reason. The right person will come along. Just make sure to be friendly when you meet him so you don't miss a possible chance.

• I will, but I rarely meet any guys except my guy friends. .. and they dont have any guy friends either or that I kow if at least

• No... you won't. Believe me. You're still quite young.

What Girls Said 0