Guys, anybody who has the same problem with me (Facial hair question)?

Y i ALWAYS appear i have a small light moustache when i take a pic (even if i take it JUST after ma shavin session's over)... even if when i touch ma upper lip it's smooth?

• have it...
    17% (1)
  • don't have it...
    83% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

1

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm... I don't think I have the same problem as you do, though I think I know someone with a similar issue.

It sounds like it has always been this way to some extent. In which case, it'd be a result of just how your lips naturally curve and the shadow comes from your nose... Creating a bit of a shadow on your upper lip. That's the most reasonable explanation I can imagine.
    This is of course assuming that isn't just stubble left over from after shaving.

• perhaps it's stubble... but it's not shadow for sure but "grayness"... even if it's smooth when i touch it grayness is still visible... i mean...

• Interesting. I can't even think of what it could be then. Is it like some sort of pigment change in your skin? (Probably not)

• maybe it's coz i have rough facial hair... and i fuckin hate it... i wish i was naturally clean shaven so i couldn't go through all it...

What Guys Said 0