Yourth oughts on male circumcision?

i know its for relgion but does that make it okay. and also for hygenic reasons but guys who aren't circumcision say there fine. so what are your thoughts.

• should be done
  • shouldn't be done

Most Helpful Guy

• However you try to spin it genital mutilation of a baby is never okay.

• thats right

• Although I don't mind being cut personalty. The fact that it was done to me without my consent is a problem.

• yeah i know what you mean

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm against it.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm circumcised, and I'm grateful for it.

Any boys I may have in the future will also get circumcised.

I have no opinion on whether or not it should be done. But I do think you should have the option to do it.

• i like your thought on that

What Girls Said 1

• You know, I'm torn about this one. Obviously I oppose procedures wherein the person they are being performed on can't consent, but it is also a religious practice. Should religion be banned? Whole can of worms there.

I know that the reason circumcision is performed on infants so that they don't remember the pain, but they still feel it. Should you then wait until the child is old enough to consent but also remember the pain? I don't know. I don't know what to think here. I'm going to have to leave this up to other people to decide.