This guy called me an ugly slut?

this boy in my grade was checking me out and asked me if i was down to hook up with him after homecoming. he asked me in the hallways at school and i said no thanks im good and i walked away. then he turned to his friend and said 'i was just joking around i wouldn't hook up with an ugly slut like her'
I've never even had sex not that he would know becasue he almost never approaches me. i occassionally see him check me out which also doesn't make sense bc if im so ugly why does he even look at me

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, its sour grapes.

He clearly wanted to have sex with you but when you denied him he felt offended so he said" oh yeah well she's an ugly slut, I never wanted her anyways".

But his actions tell the truth. He wouldn't have asked you if he wasn't at least somewhat attracted to you. And by definition you can't really be a slut for REFUSING to hookup with people.

Most Helpful Girl

• So, a lot of times when little boys get rejected, you've hurt their egos. They like to lash out by calling the person names... dragging someone else down to lift them up. It's very immature. A mature man won't do such things, but you are still in high school (I assume, since you said homecoming). This might still happen when you are an adult, some people -men and women- don't mature until later, if at all. Best to just brush it off, and forget about it.

What Guys Said 13

• He was just trying to keep his ego intact

• He said that so his friends would be less likely to tease him about you blowing him off. It doesn't excuse him of his actions and obvious hurtful smack talk thou

• i1.kym-cdn.com/.../5ae.jpg

He just wants your food to taste better.

• Because he is an immature little boy. His poor ego was bruised because you didn't want to hook up with him so in order to try and save Sais he has to put you down to his friends to make himself feel better

• first, how did you tell him? like an ashole? or did you tell him in a whatevers way? or were you "trying to be nice"? either way, that really wasn't nice of him. but still. people feed off others ations/reactions

• in a gtfo of my face kinda way

• what?

• nevermind. that went right over your head

• Hey there no such things as ugly sluts only Ass holes that are gelly they couldn't get the V

• And they told me chivalry was dead...

• He didn't want to look bad in front of his boys so he made shit up.

• Well he really didn't do anything wrong here

• He's just mad lol

• lol bitter loser boy. shame on him.

• Dont take it personally, he obviously fancies you. He's just an idiot, obviously young and naive

• He's a immature kid. Don't take it to heart.

What Girls Said 16

• So typical for rejection. Don't sweat it, he was being childish cause someone wouldn't let him have a toy. Pay no mind, he was lashing out because you hurt his widdle feewings.

• hahaha sounds like a movie XD

the sweet girl who gets approached by a douche... the douche is secretly in love with her of course because she's so different, then the douche changes for her and he falls for the new and better version of himself... they get married, the girl has cancer and dies

DA END.

I'm gonna be a movie writer dude, I'm goooooood

• Another loser who resorts to personal attacks because he's butthurt. Just ignore him.

• He's just pissed that you dissed him. He looks at you because he clearly thinks you're attractive, and he can't handle rejection. What an idiot. Good thing you dodged that bullet.

• He's trying to cover over being rejected. I would have called him a pussy. Can't stand weak punks like that.

• Guys think with the "small head" more when in school than when they're older. You embarrassed him infront of his buddy he was getting back at you but after that I'd rather paint my toenails red than talk to him again. You deserve better than some jerk who is quick to talk smack. I'd've done what you did too! You did the right thing.

• guys that age are morons! lol Nope don't date a HS!

• That kid deserves a throat punch! And should be reported. He is rediculously immature and lashed out because of his embarrassing rejection from you, a clearly more mature and intelligent person. is he really 18-24? He's acting more like a 14 yo.

• He's just got his balls in a twist because he got rejected in front of all his "friends" so he called you an "ugly slut" to cover up the fact that he's a creepy-ass-dickweed. Pay no mind to him, he just wishes he was cooler because of you.

• He's just butthurt. Ignore what he said.

• he's just offended you said no. aka, he's an immature dumbass.

• He doesn't want his friends to make him think he doesn't have "game".

• can you say "backtracking?"

• You should've just turned around, take off your glove and slapped him right then and there

• Because he's hurt and rejected.

• He's just mad that you rejected him 💁🏼