(Quiz) What is your Secret Motivation?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/ink-blot-hidden-motivation#.ya8XyRVowm

(Quiz) What is your Secret Motivation?

You got: Love
You are guided by empathy and kindness, and want to take care of other people. You also crave affection from others.

Give me looove :'( </3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• wow, fear me! xD

"You got: Anger

You are driven by a feeling that the world is unfair, and that you don’t have what you deserve. This can be an ugly thing, but it doesn’t have to be! If you are angry about injustices, you can use that to do great things."

• You got: Anger

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-18883-1448468840-11.jpg

You are driven by a feeling that the world is unfair, and that you don’t have what you deserve. This can be an ugly thing, but it doesn’t have to be! If you are angry about injustices, you can use that to do great things.

😠😠😠

• You got: Desire for Respect
    You often feel like you don’t get the respect you deserve, and you crave recognition from others. You want to achieve great things and get positive attention.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-18798-1448469138-2.jpg

That's actually true hmmm...

• You got: Anger

xD.

• I got lust 😅

• Lust: This is pretty simple, really: You want sex. You’re driven by physical desires, a pursuit of pleasure, and the validation that comes from people wanting to have sex with you.

• You got: Anger

What Girls Said 13

• You got: Desire for Respect

• You got: Love

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-29821-1448469346-7.jpg

Wait, I'm gonna throw up
    ...

Okay, done

Yeah yeah, I'm very empathetic and shit but love does not motivate me lol

Adrenaline... there isn't a better feeling dude.

• Desire for respect.

You often feel like you don’t get the respect you deserve, and crave recognition from others. You want to achieve great things and get positive attention.

• You got: Desire for Respect

This is true!

• You got: Anger

• my secrret motivation to work out is to have confidence! lol

• You got: Desire for Respect

Meh, maybe, but not so much :P

• You got: Desire for Respect

• ou got: Desire for Respect

• You got: Lust

This is pretty simple, really: You want sex. You’re driven by physical desires, a pursuit of pleasure, and the validation that comes from people wanting to have sex with you.

• I got love as well. I call bullshit lol

• You already got that covered up I guess ^^ ?

• No lol I just don't think it motivates me :(

• 1|0
  • I got the same result as you. :)

I think it's fairly spot on for me.