Who would win 1 vampire or 200 zombies?

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

• 200 zombies I think these MOFOS run now...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Zombies.
    Vampire will just contract the zombie disease.

ZOMBIES ALWAYS WIN.
    You even watch walking dead?

0|0
    0|0
    • How can a vampire contract the virus? Vampires are already dead, zombies aren't attacked to dead flesh. They don't eat each other ones they're turned remember?

• Show All
    • I'm team vampire all the way. Who wouldn't want to be an immortal zombie killer? :P

• @Blonde401 Team vampire hunter. ^_^
      Peace out!

What Girls Said 6

• Vampires are already dead. Zombies are only attracted to living flesh. So they probably wouldn't attack the vampire. Plus vampires are really fast, can shapeshift, can sense things a lot better than zombies can. The vampire would probably just go and find somewhere dark and cold underground to chill in where zombies can't get to it and then wait for the zombie to rot into nothingness. Then the vampire will return to the surface because they're immortal. Zombies aren't immortal, they will rot into a skeleton eventually. Vampire wins.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bet is on the vamp.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 zombie because i am awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like if it was a heard of zombies like in twd and they were spread out the vamp could because theoreticaly they can move hellaaa fast & zombies are pretty slow. Aka Salvatore brothers ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire King

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampires duh

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Actually there was an actual vs match on deadliest warrior regarding zombies and vampires and it was a draw.

https://youtu.be/Tf_flHhwAtA

1|0
    0|0
    • Dude I've already seen this obviously

• Show All
    • Let's be honest they weren't always right 😂 Like the monk got 600 kills with 1 weapon

• Never stated a monk did get 600 kills with a weapon.

• Well it depends on the situation I would say, I have an answer but it's tough to explain.

0|0
    0|0
  • The zombies, immortal or not, once they eat away the hands and feet you can't move as a vampire much anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire, because all they have to do is pierce the brain and lol off the head, which would be easy since vamps have high strength and are fast and agile, plus their undead so they can't die from a bite really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampires are immune to zombie plague, vamp just needs a gun

1|0
    0|0
  • I can take one 200 zombies and a vampire, BRING IT!

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampires aren't living and zombies only attack live flesh. Vampires win.

1|0
    0|0
  • They covered this on Deadliest Warrior, the vampire would win easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • vampire in the night zombie in the day

0|0
    0|0