What Would You Lucid Dream About?

Only a select few are fully capable of complete dream control--being able to enter a dream with full consciousness and thus manipualte it into anything you want without waking up.

But many can casually lucid dream and live out their fantasies, explore fantasy kingdoms they've read about, be with a past lover, experience death etc.

What would you lucid dream if you could lucid dream tonight?

What Would You Lucid Dream About?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be in Game Of Thrones, helping daenerys targaryen get the throne.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe about you? ;)

• wow, that's interesting, I lucid dream about my future being a Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon and a mom of like 8 kids Lol and being married, I guess that would be it

What Guys Said 2

• I would lucid dream of me walking in the rain with my dog when suddenly a water dragon spawns out of the rain. Me and my dog get powers to communicate with each other to find items to fight the water dragon.

• Before I became epileptic in my mid teens, I did have the ability to have lucid dreams- not the kind which you describe, in which you're effectively God and control absolutely everything. Merely the kind of lucid dreams where you could control your own actions, interact with other people and your surroundings, and get the same levels of sensory feedback as you would in the real world. Effectively, when I had lucid dreams, the experience was equivalent to being plugged into a simulation program in The Matrix. And when I woke up, I could go back to sleep the next night and resume an unfinished lucid dream from the exact point where I'd left it.
    I had numerous lucid dreams, but of course, by far the most enjoyable and memorable set of lucid dreams I've ever had were those which I experienced when I went through puberty. All of the wetdreams I ever had were lucid dreams. And they all revolved around my interactions with the same girl- who bore no real resemblance to anyone I'd ever met or heard about in my life, but who I effectively still had a monogamous relationship with for almost 2 years.
    The majority of the lucid dreams featuring her weren't wetdreams. Most of the time, we'd just talk, laugh, hold hands, kiss and cuddle. And even argue- there was one time when we had a proper falling out. She refused to even talk to me in the lucid dream world for a full week before reluctantly accepting my apologies, and it took us a whole month to patch things up enough for the two of us to finally resume lovemaking again.
    She was very much her own person- so much so that I still hold some small lingering hopes that that the dreams were prophetic, and I'll meet her some day. She was an adult aged 21>23, and we celebrated her birthday on June 20th, but she was definitely younger than I was. And the lucid dream sex was inexplicably realistic, to the extent where it was my original sex-ed. I only found out about female sexual anatomy and erogenous zones by experimenting with her in the dream world, and it all turned out to be real. I didn't know that the hymen even existed until I broke hers attempting our first time, and we ended up aborting it.
    IRL, I'm still a virgin, and in the first lucid sex dreams, I was as awkward as anyone. By the end though, just before a massively over-prescribed course of epilepsy medication took my lucid dreaming ability away, I was a pro. And if I could get it back, lucid-dream tonight after so long, I'd want to reunite with her.

• Thats so cool. You could really pick it up from the exact same point you left off at?

Is this make believe girl really beautiful? Do you think you'll end up comparing real life girls to her and feel disappointed if they dont measure up to her?

• @Bandit74 She was very beautiful. Mixed-race- I met her mum in one of the lucid dreams, and found out that she was half African-American, but never met her dad. I know that she was half-Asian, but never found out which country. I did end up comparing real-life girls to her- didn't try going after any girls for ages because it felt like I was being unfaithful. And if she was real, I'm worried she may have already slipped away. The girl I met IRL was nine months older than me, but she was 23, half Afro-American half Filipino, and the spitting image of the girl of my dreams. We became great friends at uni, but she was only there for that semester- on the day I'd planned to ask her out, I was told that she'd returned to the US a fortnight early, without saying bye or giving me any way to contact her. But looking through my inbox more than 5yrs later, I found out that they'd lied- she'd still been here, and had sent me an email asking ME out on a date! Now, she's happily married with a kid.

• "Now, she's happily married with a kid"

Ouch, that sucks :/