Do you find babies cute? Do you get the urge to carry them?

Do you find babies cute? Do you get the urge to carry them?
Gah, I always sew babies at work. Esp, today. She was so adorable!

❤❤❤

Updates:
ROFL, not sew. I meant see* :D

0|0
20|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Every single time! 😢 I just love babies 😍 You're killing me with those cute photos 😭

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Sure they're cute but no I don't go I gotta carry the kid

But that pic is kinda freaky with the way the blinking is going on so much

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot of girls with baby fever around this site...

I don't really desire to hold one but I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i like babies. my and my nephew are homies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I think babies look like aliens.. I don't like holding them either which offends people lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I don't want kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, if you want a baby hit me up. I'm looking for a baby mama to bear my heir. You'll get your child's expenses paid for life and I will be actively involved. I have one requirement. You must have an IQ above 140.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they're adorable ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't at all.

Yes if it was my baby. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you make a dead baby float? Take your foot off its head!

0|0
    0|0
  • why did not god creat silent children so i can hold on staying with them in one room?

0|0
    0|0
  • nah not really, but nothing against them either

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Oh damn, the eye blinking startled me for a sec!

1|0
    0|0
  • You see them or you sew them?

I'm not into holding babies.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao, see*

• I was going to say, sewing them is probably a little evil, even for me.

• That's a really creepy meme.

But yes, I love babies. Sometimes I get this crazy feeling, and I want my arms to be filled with a little ball. And I imagine how much I would love it and the bond we would have. But I don't have the time or partner for a baby (not the right time)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not too fond of babies or kids.

http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/6385629_700b.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • love it... they are so cute and cuddly!

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love babies! They're so cute and and there's something about them that makes me want to hold them in my arms forever and spend all my time with them. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • er.. I stay away from them! hahah! lol! Um.. toddlers YES!

0|0
    0|0
  • They're awsome! We're not ready for one yet, both of us love kiddos so one day we'll be a mom and dad. (We practice the baby making part as often as possible!).

0|0
    0|0
  • Babies are definitely adorable! But when they start to cry I immediately want to hand him or her back to the parents!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love babieees <3 So cute, I like holding them and letting their hand hold my thumb <3

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be cute, but I don't have a huge desire to hold them, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They are, for the most part, very annoying. There was a baby on the bus today that kept crying and just wouldn't stfu

0|0
    0|1
  • Oh God yes! I looooovvvvee babies, they're so cute and adorable and cuteness tortures me. You're killing me with that photo! They're too cute and I can't take it! It's a constant struggle full of torture

0|0
    0|0
  • I love babies even if they puke all over you, they're still soo cute with their little hands and feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i love babies. i spend my weekends with my friend's baby because she's too cute. i even threw her a 1st birthday party and helped planned her second birthday party last week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love sewing babies, they make cozy sweaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, deffs love babies! They're perfect little cuddle bugs :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but not sure about that one. It's staring into my soul while blinking 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • that constant blinking is a little creepy but yeah i get baby fever to when i see them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love babies, they are so cute and cuddly. I just don't want one right now.

0|0
    0|0