Should I switch to one of the following top 4 national cell phone providers (in the US) or just stay with Cricket Wireless?

Right now, I'm currently with Cricket but I'm on a budget (paying for all my other bills, such as my college courses, gas, boxing gym membership and a ton of other thing). I only make $10.40 an hour with my 19 hours per week work schedule (planning on finding another job that's willing to give me more work hours and fit my schedule with school and extracurricular activities). As for my cell phone bills, I'm on a family plan with my parents so they're basically paying for me at the moment until I cancel my service line from them.

I've honestly thought about switching to Spring at some point because of their great discounts that they've been advertising this past year until I've heard many complaints from people (who are customers of Sprint) about how crappy their customer service is.

Should I switch to one of the following top 4 national cell phone providers (in the US) or just stay with Cricket Wireless?

• Switch to Verizon
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Switch to T-Mobile
    0% (0)50% (1)25% (1)Vote
  • Switch to Sprint
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Switch to AT&T
    50% (1)50% (1)50% (2)Vote
  • Stay with Cricket Wireless
    50% (1)0% (0)25% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
*Sprint*

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• I get unlimited texts and minutes, and 2gb data $25/month but everyone has WiFi these days anyhow. And I have really good service everywhere. AT&T is awesome. But different places have better service with different providers

0|0
    0|0
    • Right now, I'm having a tough decision between AT&T and Verizon.

What Guys Said 1

• I've never ever ever heard of fucking Cricket.

0|0
    0|0