"i take girls as ugly as you out for water" - what does this mean?

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it translates to "I am an asshole, don't waist your time worrying about what I do or say."

8|6
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It means you either

A) punch him in the face
    B) walk away from him forever
    C) both a & b

3|1
    0|0
    • Lol. Chicks now days don't even slap. They ball their little fists up and punch. XD

What Guys Said 7

• That he thinks you're so ugly you don't even deserve a cup of coffee... this is said by someone who deserves a slap in the face XD

4|2
    0|0
  • 5|2
    0|0
  • I think he's both incapable of grammar and tact. I would label him a butt monkey. Google image.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think he's calling you ugly by comparing you to a farm animal that he'd take out to a water trouph.

0|1
    0|0
  • damn, it's tough out here on girls...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahahahahahaha xD

0|0
    0|0
  • what did you say to earn this response

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Nothing good... dear lord, nothing good.

4|1
    0|0
  • oh nope not good!

1|1
    0|0
  • OH MY GOSH what a fucking douche ass thing to say! -.-
    well it's a terrible play on taking u out for coffee or drinks. he's saying that he isn't gonna put THAT much effort into a girl who according to him, is 'ugly'.

0|0
    0|0
    • She should be proud to be taken out to the watering hole I would think. Let her mingle with all the other piggies?

• You are so ugly you must be thirsty for attention or he won't waste money on someone as ugly as you. Either way, this person is a prick with issues. I hope you avoid this psycho?

0|0
    0|0
  • Never in my life have I heard that one.

1|0
    0|0
  • He just let you know that he is a douche. Basically said you are not pretty enough for him to take you out to an actual dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • This seems rude but is there any chance that he is teasing you because i want to get your attention (in a bad way though)

0|0
    0|0