What did the internet teach you?

I learned pretty quick, that no matter what you do, no matter how good and smart of a person you can be, someone out there will hate you or disagree with you. Especially disagreement, like i don't care if you don't think like me Fuck off lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• That women aren't welcome to the party. All things are for men and men only.

• Pretty weird how women fought for making former male-only spaces as public and yet when women make female-only spaces, it's all fine and dandy. But heaven forbid guys make a male only space nowadays because women would consider that sexist.

• You don't have to listen. It's text, you have to read. And mouth breathers sounds fantastic. I like breathing from my mouth like most humans. Thank you.

• huh? Really. Actually, most of my interactions with guys have been great

Most Helpful Guy

• That most people only give a shit about issues that affect specifically their group. So many women say how everything is misogynistic on the internet and this site and so many men will say how it's all misandrist. Everyone just loves being a victim.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• well its great because we talk to to people from other places in the world instantly, and its so amazing, however it lacks the value of face to face communication, internet has a culture, perhaps influenced on the anonymity it allows, people forget their human qualities, 9/11 jokes aren't edgy, paris jokes go around the day after the shooting, i just hope people remember who they are, like simba

• don't buy people shoes unless you're ok with giving them to dump bears

• That the world is a ticking time bomb

• I've learned that even more people than I thought are assholes just waiting for anonymity to let them vent.