What are some silly things you used to believe as a kid?

When I was 12-13 I used to think that the internet company was going to tell my parents I watch p*rn 🙈and I was genuinely scared every month when my mom went to pay the bill.

so many funny answers xD keep them coming guys

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• *Black people are made out of chocolate

*You are either born as a baby, grown up, or elderly person

*Grown ups know it all

*German is the only language everybody sleeks

*Germany won the war (work war 2) "4 year old me with sparkling : Grandpa, did Germany win the war? he: No, unfortunately not :("
    (I cried hysterically for days because of this )

*Germany is the biggest county in the world

*I actually live in America - because of all the American cartoons

*Grown ups have no friends

*One day, I am going to grow breasts like a woman

*You can make your own money when you paint it on a piece of paper

*Grown ups live at their workplace

Gosh, I believed so many sill things ^^

• More things :

*There is a real mouse inside every computer mouse

*Animals can talk, but don't want to

*People on TV can see me too

*The lady doing sign language on TV is mentally retarded and crazy

*Pokemon only live in America, Animals only live in Europe

*Egypt is somewhere in Germany I was 3 years old when I believed this)

*The moon is evil and wachtes me all the time

*There are zombies hiding in my closet

*My mother loves me more than my dad

*My brother was adopted

*All old women are witches that want to cook me in their oven (I had too much Hänsel and Gretel)

*My cousin is my mother (She was 13 when I was born)

*My grandpa is a "red-people-hater" (Soviets/Bolshevists)

*People in Africa love to eat urine and feces and dirt

(yes, I was a strenuous child) ^^

• I kind of want to thank you for posting this question really. This has made my day and all those memories coming back made me feel soooo happy ! THANK YOU !

@Squidward

• hahah and I wanna thank you for the fun read! You really had a lot of theories 😂

What Girls Said 18

• - The Moon followed my car
    - Babies came out of nowhere in the Mother's womb once she's married
    - I used to think I was French lol T_T Because the kids in my neighborhood didn't understand my accent and none of them spoke French so they used to tell me I was French

• -If I swallowed gum, I was going to grow a gum ball tree inside my tummy.
    -To have a baby, the mom gave the dad her special diamond, and the dad gave the mom his special diamond, and they pooped diamonds, and that diamond grew into a baby (I'm not joking.)
    -All men were scary creatures
    -Voldemort was living inside my pool, and if I went inside the pool at night alone, he would grab my feet and steal my nose.

• I made theories about a lot of stuff..
    Men have white periods..
    Snakes come if I jump on couch with shoes on..
    I have only two holes in my bottom.. I didn't know about the third one and believed babies were made from urine in a Petri dish..
    And they come out when you press belly button real hard.. hence the name belly "button "
    Devil comes to leave white mark on my pillow... if I sleep with open mouth..
    Guys have to fold their Willy to fit in the pants.. 😁😁
    And so many more..

• Um how did you know men release white stuff xD

• when I studied about male reproduction system.. lol..

• oh you mean who did I know about it when I made the theory?
      my friend told me she saw a man's peepee in a video.. I said he must be having his periods.. she said but stuff was white.. not red..

• I thought babies come out of belly button.

• When I was a kid I thought that when you get married and the priest blesses the couple and tell them to kiss, you ll get pregnant XD
    I thought with the power of god and the exchange that would happen between the partners will get you pregnant.
    Boy was I wrong😂😂😂

• I thought that adults literally had eyes in the back of their heads. I wouldn't do anything bad unless the adult was talking to another person therefore distracted, or if they were turned to the side looking somewhere else. I would even feel the back of my head wondering where my "extra-eyes" were at.

• I use to think the sounds coming from my parents room were them really "wrestling" even when my dad was away at work and I heard those sounds. It took a few years to realize my mom was a cheating whore.

• Squidward hahah! ohh that made me laugh! lol LOL lol...

• Uh, uh.. uh huh!!!

Emmm, Ummmm

Yesterday I discovered why fishes are white meat.

• I still want to believe in Santa.
    I still think my dolls come to life at night.

• Omg yass, I had those Christmas dolls and I fed them water and crackers at night and the crackers would be crumbled up and the water would be over the floor, and I still kind of believe in them lmao

• @PeachSunset why would you feed your dolls white people O_O

• Lmao!! @asker

• When I was 8, I used to eat the blanket hairs, and my brother (1 year older) always told me " a hairy monster will grow in your stomach and one day you'll poop it " so for over a year, I always checked if one day it would come out.. Yup I was vulnerable LMAO.

• - I thought UK och USA was the same country.
    - I thought clouds were made by: pixabay.com/.../industry-80956_640.jpg
    - I thought tigers lived in africa 😳
    - Africa was a country
    - Hannah Montana was swedish
    - I stored pringles in the fridge 😂

• I thought if I stepped on a crack, I would break my mom's back. I tried to avoid them, and if I stepped on one I would worry until I got home.

I also believed that our animals could talk on Christmas Eve haha

• I have that thoughts too when i was little lol

• That if I kissed someone on the lips I will send them my thoughts, feelings and actions. And I can control them.

• isn't this how love works :P

• hahaha hey, things like that worked on me in kindergarden xD so I guess your hypothesis was valid to some extent

• Lol good to know then 😂

• My dad convinced me that I could potty-train my turtles...

• Brown cows make chocolate milk

Animals were too shy to speak out loud

• wait, they dont make chocolate milk? :O so where does it come from

• I used to think sex was 2 people rubbing up against each other

What Guys Said 18

• i thought adults were smart.

• -that if i crossed my eyes they might stay that way
    -believed in santa til about 10 years old
    -used to think i was part Italian because i loved pizza and spaghetti so much

• I thought fax machines actually sent the original paper through to the other machine, using a series of tubes or conveyor belts.

• I thought parachutes came out of your shoulders

I thought dogs died on thier backs like fishies

I thought empty spaces (especially the vagina) led to a location in space so when you fuck a girk a human dick somewhere in the sky would come out of no where ahah

• When I was little I thought 3 dates meant you're automatically engaged then. So basically saying yes to a third date was essentially saying yes to getting proposed to. Who knows where the hell I got that idea lol

• I thought WWE was real. I was so heartbroken to learn its all scripted. I've never forgiven them to this day. I hold a lot of bitterness.

• I thought milk from the carton came out of boobs... I was disappointed when I found out

• I used to think that the grocery store was some kind of government-run wealth distribution center. My mom went there and gave some piece of paper that she got from my dad, and they gave her groceries and a bunch of money.

• I used to believe when a traffic light turns yellow that it meant there was bread nearby. Yeah, no idea why I thought that.

• I asked my dad one time how do people write their name in the cement sidewalk or get their bike tire tread to imprint and stay. He replied simply that people did it when it was wet.
    I couldn't wait until the next time it rained and there I was riding my bike all over the street trying to leave imprints.

• The world is all Sunshine and Rainbows.

• I used to beieve those sitcoms that were on tv happened in real life.

• I used to believe that the US was a democracy.

• Well, we've all had imaginary friends when we where little. 😜

• I used to believe sex was kisses.

• That girls peed out of their butt, and plenty of other stuff.

• Santa was real.

• I used to believe that if you worked hard, you would be rewarded and get ahead... until I met unscrupulous, lazy, stupid, rich assholes. This totally blew my worldview!!!