Shooting in San Bernardino!!! Anyone living in the area? Any updates?

12 people reportedly dead in San Bernardino minutes ago... I hope all the GAGers in the area are fine... Anyone actually in San Bernardino, California area? What is going on? What is the reason?

San Bernardino shooting in the news

Most Helpful Girl

• People in high places are unleashing these psychos on everyone so people can start yelling for gun control laws. I can't wait to see what happens when no one is allowed to own a gun to protect their family from intruders and such all because of everyone shouting gun control. It doesn't matter if they make guns less easily accessible to people. There are many illegal firearms on the streets and people illegally carrying them.

People are killed with more unlicensed guns than they are by licensed ones. Whether you can buy a gun easily doesn't matter. Criminals and psychos have their own ways of getting them.

• Mass shootings almost always are used with legal guns. You tin foil hat conspiracy is insane.

• Then increase the number of police patrolling the area. Isn't that what they're there for anyway?

• @sluggognatface so predictable. Are you sure you're 45?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going anon because I don't want people to know that I'm a cop. I work for a department that is nearby where all that went down today. My cell phone is blowing up. One of my good friends in the academy is working a post tonight and will not be able to go home till tomorrow after reports are finished. Working a 32 hours shift. My heart goes out to all the victims. San Bernardino and all the nearby agencies including mine are absolutely devastated. These kind of things really hit us hard. My prayers go out to all of the victims and their families as they mourn their losses.

What Girls Said 22

• I think it's high time the government added anti-psychotics into everyone's water supply.

• most of the people making the news like this are already on anti-psychotics lol

• Yeah the government should disarm us all and drug us all to control us better, that sounds brilliant, let's just keep giving them more control.

• Let's have more police everywhere and cameras watching our every move til we have no privacy, that might work.

• i just saw this on the news. my heart goes out to everyone within the area and within all America itself. i heard it was a guy and his girlfriend behind it, with a 3rd possible member linked to the case. the couple were shot dead by police.

i wish all the bullshit would just end and we could all walk on the street without fearing for our lives again...

#prayfortheworld <3

• They were married & had a 6 month old baby girl. Motive is still unknown.

• very sad. @smahala1991
      that little girl is gonna live her life having to grow up very very quickly.

• they left her with his mother. it is very sad indeed. There are still lots of unknowns at this time I want to find out myself, especially the motive.

• Hope everyone is ok up there 😓 Blessings and regards to those who passed away from the unfortunate event 🙏🏽

• Hope that everyone from that region is safe xx <3

• This is getting so out of hand. There's too much chaos going on in the world man. I have family in Vallejo so I freaked out when I got the notification on my phone because all it showed was California. Prayers for everyone out there though. I hope they catch these bastards.

• I'm from Orange County, and I don't know if that's the same one as in the Inland Empire area, but I'm a Regional Center consumer and I heard that in the Inland Empire area, there was a shooting that started at noon. I guess these people were at a party and one of them got mad and started shooting people and killed 14 people total so far I think, and Regional Center is closing down to be safe. Apparently the shooter is hiding right now

• What else have you heard?

• you're right about it being at the regional care Center but there wasn't a party. Three muslims, two guys and a female opening fire, killed 14 and there's like 14 injured. They killed the girl and one guy, still looking for the last guy. Loma Linda hospital is on lock down because they planted a bomb.

• Holy shit! They had to shut down a hospital? We all know how important hospitals are. It's not good.

• I live a city over. They had our schools on lock down because it was considered a terrorist attack.
    Sad shit.

• this is sad. My childhood best friend is at her school which is a block away from this they are in lock down right now.

• I am sorry for the losses and families of the victims ❤

• used to live in LA this is sad

• Just sending out good thoughts to everyone over there :( hope things get better soon...

• so cowardly ಠ_ರೃ

• I heard the count went up to 14 now. Man., this is sad people are out here doing things as such.

• I'm a hour a away

• Yes I just heard about this. Another tradegy.

• Crazy people don't shoot for a reason that's why they are crazy

• I hear it at first time

• OMG, what is happening to this world. I pray for all those people. :(

• Not to far from it i know people that live there and i stay in touch with them every minute now

Her brother was actually shot in a club on Saturday there and all i can do is send prayers to her and everyone else there
    I dont know whats going to happen next but im gonna stay posted

• Senseless act of a coward. One day we might all be wearing full body bullet proof vests but I digress.

• This is so sad, it's a few hours away from me. What kind of coward and piece of shit attacks a center for the disabled? True evil.

But that can be said for any of the other senseless violence all over the world. Ugh.

• Oh wait, in America? I thought you meant in Switzerland... Sorry, don't know anything about that.

What Guys Said 32

• Awful. This world sucks. That is all.

• Attacking a center for the disabled thse with special needs is the ultimate in cowardly acts. I hope everyone is okay there and I hope they catch all three of these losers alive.

• How the f**k did they manage to get body armor?
    Also, why the f**k did they shoot up an organization that helps the disabled? Why? What does that accomplish?

• unfortunately there is little accomplished with most of these mass shootings right?

• @BruceJender Any attack on innocent civilians is terrorism in my book.

• No. No offence, but I don't care about your book. Terrorism is the "unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims". Nothing more, nothing less.

• My girlfriend almost took a job where the shooting took place. I have never been happier in my life that she is unemployed. I live about 30 minutes away from it. Last I saw 14 dead nobody I know for whatever that is worth. As for a reason... There is never a reason for bullshit like this.

• I graduated from high school about 15mins away from there, and lived in San Bernardino until a few years ago. Never thought of that place as a mass shooting area at this magnitude.

• @Prof_Don 14 killed is a lot smaller than some but still 14 people who will never see their families again.

• How many more of these shootings are we going to see before some effective gun control laws are passed?

• If killing little children is acceptable as many as they want. The NRA is too powerful and even the media is jumping on the idiotic get a gun save a life bandwagon.

• @sluggognatface - that's the point, gun control doesn't disarm criminals, only law abiding citizens obey gun laws. Like I said guns are illegal here yet they're so easy and cheap to get hold of if you're willing to risk doing time if you get caught.

• @AdamThomas In the most publicized of the mass shootings lf late the weapons were legal. Some were take from family members but they were legal. Gun control does work but in the US we have not ever tried it. 355 mass shootings this year each time at least 4 died. Something needs to be done.

• A shooting, in America, with an assault rifle. What a surprise. And are we going to do anything to mitigate the problem? Nope!

• Yeah let's down vote this because guns are great folks and if there is a gun problem we can just add more guns and when that fails to work add more and add more and more. Who cares who dies in the process.

• @BertMacklinFBI @XNicholeMariex3 @DodgersGM

DONT DIEEEEEE

• Not to be offensive but why am I not surprised that this was in the US?

• They're saying multiple attackers, middle eastern men, armed with long guns and wearing body armor.

Sounds like the plague went from Paris to Calif.

• Whoah... I actually live 40mins away from there! :-(

• That I know of there were 3 shooters and I heard a little bit ago that they shot and killed two of them so there is only one more left and he is on the run.

• The reason is the person had a gun and supposedly had a right to bear it, thats why it keeps on, and on, and on happening. *bangs head against brick wall*

• I'm currently watching CBS News. They are saying the bomb squad is in the building and the FBI and ATF are in route. The President and White House have been briefed and are actively watching the situation. The Golf course reportedly nearby is on lockdown. They are getting ready to bus the evacuees to a safe place to be interviewed.

• From ABC News ABC reporting shooting at Inland Regional Center occurred inside its conference center. The facility had been rented out by a third party. What I've got from Twitter

• More updates. The mans name was Sayed Farook, The womans name was Tashfeen Malik. They were married and have a 6 month old daughter together that Farook's mother was sitting at the time. Farook was US born. He was a employee for the dept. of health for San Bernardino for five years. There are reports he left the party angrily and came back. That is all the updates for now.

• This is from CBS News

• Callous ingemination. So long as the US has millions of guns on its streets, this will happen again and again and again.

Wake up America.

• how about passing a couple gun laws anyone?

• My condolences go out to those affected but thank goodness I don't live in the US.

• Only in America, with our crazy Republican Party that doesn't even want to prevent terrorists from buying guns.

• Two supsects have been murdered. A female and a male. There's photos of the dude on the streets dead a pool of blood

• "Murdered?" They were actively shooting at the cops, the cops shot back. Would have been good to question them, but good riddance.

• That's what I meant... Sheesh lol

• Killing special needs kids... seriously, what the fuck is up with some people? :(

• 400 miles south, im good.

• That's still not that far away :/ so much cruelty in the world. Be safe in Cali

• Well the shooters are toast now but its still unfortunate what happened

• 20 dead i think, three suspects wearing body armour at a disabled persons facility, maybe Islamic State or disability hate crime.

• that's just nuts and ignorant. it's outrageous.

• @tellmefantasies At the moment im merrily speculating about the cause, I've just realised it is probably not terrorism because they mainly target major cities

• Jeez what happened

• Another day, another US mass shooting

• Ehh I'm not concerned

• Oh well. Nothing to be done about it. No use crying over spilled milk.

• Human beings are fucking disgusting. Guns are even more disgusting.

• And why are people here saying "I hope everyone is okay"? They are not okay. Shit.

• I don't give a crap how many people die in africa and other countries it's just a trick to get more $$$ media'll get more $$ you'll see everywhere on cnn, BBC it'll be on first pages.

• Inb4 :
    -''America needs gun control!!!'',
    -''Where is the gun control!!!111!!!11'',
    -''Wake up America 11!!!111!!!111''

• Bet you he's white. I dont see color, just sayin...

• 0|1
  • More from Guys
    2