Do you think he felt rejected after I said no to sex?

so this guy that i had talked to for 3 months or so and I were making out, dry humping etc and he asked if i wanted to have sex and i said no

Do you think he felt rejected because of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would've been pissed

• why?

• He thought you wanted to fuck. Any guy would've thought that

• and i though he wanted to date me when we met...

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably if he wanted it.

• well he asked for it, so im assuming he wanted it

• Then yeah, he probably felt rejected.

• you think he took to personal?

What Guys Said 3

• Probably.. It always kinda hurts, and some guys handle it better than others... But it depends on a lot more than what you put up.. If it was your first time making out, then he shouldn't be that upset..

• well he know nothing about my sexual past, but by some of his comments he is assuming im exxperienced.. do you think he hurted his ego?

• well we were never in a relationship hence no sex... to be honest i had no idea what we were, i mean we talked everyday, but we never went out on dates

• He was probly expecting a no then.. At least i would, but u gotta try right? Lol... He probly likes u a lot tho... Id bet he would like a relationship

• Possibly.

...

• but not a big deal? just a little bump in road kinda thing?

• I couldn't say

• well he brought it up the following day that i had said no

• Well obviously.

• you think he felt really bad or took it personal?

• so yes?

• by the way it was my house

What Girls Said 1

• Probably but I'm sure he can handle it

• do you think he took it personal?

• well we had just been to this event with his friends and then we took a taxi back to my place. We started cuddling, making out a bit, then some dry humping started and maybe some boob sucking, then he aksed if i wanted "the dick" and i was like "no".. then we went to bed.. i never took my clothes off...

• Girl you're fine. I can't believe the other comments. I can't believe guys are that sensitive! It's not personal, a lot of guys know that. Like jesus its just sex, and he played you recently. God why can't people be adults, he disappointed you and still expects sex.