Girls, has a guys skills in anything ever turned you on before?

Like sports, or in other areas of life? If so what?

0|0
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, my boyfriend does stuff around the house or for me, and I'm so turned on by his handiness. I love when he cooks <3

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I admit I do very much enjoy watching my boyfriend swim.

He's a college level swimmer - thinking about going to the Olympic trials. He's pretty good at it and I can get really into watching him kick ass in the pool lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter that much to me what a guy is into, but I find it really attractive when he's extremely passionate about SOMETHING. I find your priorities and aspirations interesting, plus it's a good way to keep the conversation going. That being said, I'm a pretty active person, so there's a good chance I'll be more attracted to you if you participate in a sport or workout on the reg, just bc it's something we'd have in common and that I'm adamant about.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they are good at talking. It's hard to explain, they have ways with words.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not particularly. It's kind of just expected that any human be competent at something.

0|1
    0|0
  • The way a guy moves his body to music turns me on. And if he's charismatic.

0|0
    0|0
  • One time when I was 14 with this guy who could amazingly good guitar. It was so hot to watch him play and stare from a distant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into sports. But If a guy can sing, I'm in love lol. Or if he can play an instrument, the piano specifically, I find that extremely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love guys that play sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they can play a guitar, sing, or good at sports, yk

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a humorous guy. With a spice a talent. I just like watching a guy focus on something. It is very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like watching a guy work with his hands, either carpentry, building, auto mechanic... something.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I feel like singing, social skills, and athletic abilities would turn a lot of them on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine sex skills work.

0|1
    0|1
  • One person who does have intense skills is none other than Napoleon Dynamite!

0|1
    0|0
  • There is something hot about a girl thats in mechanics or engineering.

0|0
    0|0