Need help, I don't know what to do?

My Best Friend, which is a guy, blocked me from fb and that was the only way to contact him.. We was talking just last night and everything was fine but this morning I got a surprise of him blocking me! We was soo close that we actually called each the others twin bc we loved everything the other loved! He just recently got a girlfriend, and I have noticed that they have been on each other's Facebook account posting things, like she will be on his and he will be on hers. Do you think that SHE blocked me from his account? Or SHE for some reason told him to block me? Or even if he just blocked me for some stupid reason? I am hurt very very badly! I was crying for hours! And I don't know what to think! At first I thought it was my fault for some reason, then I thought it was just him, then I started thinking that it could of been her! So I don't know! Last night we was talking about hunting mostly and everything was fine! What do you think? And what do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either she blocked you or she forced him to block you. It is indeed very sad--oftentimes when a guy gets a new girlfriend he will do irrational things that he wouldn't otherwise do. It isn't your fault in the slightest. I wouldn't feel too bad. Hopefully he will overcome this stupidity, and if he doesn't, then you will make new friends.

• I don't think it was his girlfriend now. Well at least it wasn't her alone if it was. I just realized that Cody (my brother) had Ryan on fb too, so i checked if he blocked him too and Cody was blocked from Ryan as well. If it was his girlfriend, you would think it would of just been girls being blocked bc how would she of know Cody and I was siblings. but no, Cody was blocked too!! It was him... Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can almost guarantee it was his girlfriend's doing.
    I don't know what you could really do about it.

If you remember his email that he used for facebook you could try sending him an email asking why you were blocked. I don't know if he even checks his email or would respond, but if you really care you could try.

• I did. But he blocked me from my account so I cannot message him! But I messaged him on my mother's account and said "Madison here.. I think I deserve an explanation of why your hurting me?" And that was a few days ago now.. He didn't respond.

• Oooh, I understand now :)

I'm really sorry about what happened. It always sucks to lose a friend

• Yeah it does! Expetually when you was really close

What Guys Said 3

• Probably was because of her one way or another. Nothing you can do about it really. That girl just assumed that you're a "threat" so to speak of.

• She had never even met me?

• Well... god luck then.

• It might be because of her

• That's what I was thinking too but I'm not too sure! Bc he could be thinking that with him being in a relationship, that he shouldn't talk to no other girl or else he won't be committed to the relationship! Which if that's the case, that frecken stupid.. We was best friends, you don't just leave your best friend

• Serves you right, you sad cow, he is shagging this girl may and they both enjoy each other, get over it

• How do I get served right? Him and I was best friends, we talked literally about everything and now out of no where he blocks me, for no good reason, and we talked the night b4 he blocked me and everything was fine! So how the hell do I get served right when I was a loving loyal friend to him, which was all for him dating that girl! And i even also stupid up for his girlfriend bc done ass hole was calling her a bitch, so i stepped in and told him to not say that and to basicly go fuck himself! I helped her! And he turns around, takes my heart and tares it in two!

• I'm not sad bc they are together, I'm sad bc he blocked me and doesn't want to talk to me ever again after I was a loving, loya, trust worthy friend!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should create another account, and ask him why did he block you

• Actually I did have another account, he blocked both. My aunt said the same thing except use my mother's account and ask. Do I did! That was like an hour or so ago! He hasn't gotten back..

• Omg I just remember I even stood up with her!! Because someone called her a bitch so I was telling him to be nice and all that!!

• Stood up FOR her!*